Chapter six

Lilly POV
Jacob did not know that I heard everything that leana said last night, it was hard knowing that the pack has been prepared for the time went Jake is to busy to be with me. So this morning went I got up I went out side to the woods and tried to hunt for a meal by myself, I know that at some point I was going to stop relaying on Jake. So I choice today to live the life of a normal girl and was part vampire, I did not like the idea of having to hurt something to eat so I choice to catch a bunch of squirrels to eat but I discovered a small problem, my venom was coming in so now I have venom of my own that was definitely going to change things. The squirrels would need to be caught and be put in a cage till the Volturi come for my birthday, then they can take care of the problem the right way. Then a thought crossed my mind how was I going to tell the pack, or even worse Jake. It was going to hurt his feelings knowing that I do not need him anymore like I did went I was a kid. So I grabbed all the squirrels that I could, ran to Charlie's and found a dog crate and I put the squirrels in and locked them up, then I walked back to Billy's with dog crate in hand this was not something I look forward to explaining.

Jake POV
I woke up to go say sorry to Lilly for yesterday, I walk over to her room and see that she is not there, then I hear a loud thump I look out her window to see Lilly carrying a dog crate, I knew she was going to be mad at me but not that mad. Then I see the dog crate jump that was not expected so I make my way out side, I see Lilly looking a little embarrassed, then she says "I may have ran in to a small problem, when I went to the woods today I caught some squirrels and I discovered that my venom may or may not have came it." I looked at her in shock I had thought I had another two years before her venom would come, because all the books said that the venom came when the child was around eighteen not sixteen. This was going to be hard to explain to the others why Lilly was going to have to live with the Cullens till her birthday party, because nobody thought that she would be any danger. I then looked at Lilly she was on the verge of tears, I know that I was going to be even harder on her, because she knows very little about being a vampire. Sam thought it would be best not to show her vampire culture, I agreed thinking she would have stayed the safe little girl I imprinted on so many years ago. I went up to Lilly and hugged her knowing this would be the last time so some time. Because I had made a agreement with the Volturi five years ago at the birthday party that went her venom came in she would live with them for the next four years, to learn about being a vampire. I then took the squirrels in her room and told Lilly "get your clothes packed you are going to find out what it means to be a vampire." And with that she ran to get her clothes packed and to say bye to the pack for her birthday is not for another month. As Lilly ran one way I ran another to the Cullens to ask them to teach Lilly how to be like them.