🌸~Anxious~🌸

|katsuki POV |
I open my eyes, when did I fall asleep? And where the fućk am I? I squint my eyes I'm in dekus room?? Why am I here?

I get up and my back hurts I try to stretch it out but even moving it hurts. I groan in pain.

I head downstairs and find my jacket on the couch. I grab it and then I hear someone in the kitchen so I walk over and dekus there.

He's making something, then suddenly he turns around

"Oh hey kacchan!" He smiles

"Um.. hey?"

"How's your back? It probably hurts huh?"

"Um.. it does?"

"Figured as much" he laughs

"So deku.. tell me. What the fućk did we do in your room?" I glare at him

He becomes a flustered mess immediately "I r..really hope you're not insinuating t...that we... um y..yknow"

"Why else would you be making me breakfast?"

He clears his throat "because you came to my house and passed out immediately because you haven't eaten"

"Oh sh!t really?"

He laughs at me this time I clear my throat.

"I mean. Oh yeah I totally knew that"

"Why were you even over here?" He asks

I think about that, why was I even over here? I put a hand on my chin.

"I... I don't know"

He cocks his head at me, "you don't know?"

"Nope, so what are you making me for breakfast?"

"Pancakes" He smiles

"How cute" I roll my eyes

"It's fine I can just eat them all by mysel-"

"But you were making me breakfast" I say without thinking.

He gives me a hearty chuckle and a cute smile. He motions me to sit down and I do. normally I wouldn't listen to this idiot but he went as far as dragging my a$$ upstairs and even making me breakfast so I guess it's the least I can do.

He serves me pancakes with a Carmel glaze and strawberries on the side. I thank him reluctantly and then start to eat.

As much as I hate to admit it...these were really fücking good. I speed up in eating them and immediately start choking. Deku pats my back and hands me a cup of water.

"Careful kacchan, there's still plenty of pancakes if you want more-"

I clear my throat.

"Look. I don't know what the fuck is going on but I can tell you're hiding something from me."

"Kacchan what are you talking a-"

I glare at him and raise my voice a little.

"You don't think I noticed? You're fidgety, you noticed me a lot faster than a calm person would. So I'll ask. What are you hiding deku?"

"Kaccha-"

"DONT kacchan me. What.are.you.hiding?"

"Kacchan what has gotten into you?"

"What has gotten into me?! What's gotten into you?! You've been avoiding me and now all of a sudden I'm in your house eating some sh!tty food you made. And I'm done acting like nothing is wrong because something is clearly fúcking wrong. So I'll ask again. what are you hiding deku?"

He shifts his glance to everywhere but in my direction. He stumbles against his words not even being able to form a sentence. I get irritated and grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"Deku get your ass back down to earth and listen to the shit I'm telling you. And if you don't respond to me I'm leaving. And I don't give a fuck what you say got it? Tell me the truth or I'll leave"

"N-nothing I-is-" his face grows with fear.

He starts to grab at his throat. I panic and grab his hands, he seems to be choking almost. But on what? Is he sick?

He coughs...blood. My face grows pale and my grip loosens on deku, but it's not like he can do anything. He's just coughing blood and...flower petals???

I shut my eyes tight and cover my ears. My mind begins to race with thoughts, it's all so foggy and the voices in my head are screaming at me.

I want to leave. I want to get out of my head. Shut the voices up I want to move but I cant even budge.

Then suddenly I feel arms embrace me.

"I'm sorry"

Sorry? What on earth is he sorry for?

I open my eyes, he wipes away a trail of blood. A smudged red mess on his frail lips.

He's almost quivering in fear at himself. Petals and blood are everywhere. Even on me and deku. This place looks like a murder scene.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask out of fear

"I'm...heartbroken" he says almost apathetically

"...what?" I asked more confused than ever

"Seeing you, makes my heart break. Knowing you're happy with everyone but me...I have plants growing in my lungs. And I don't know how to get them out" he says while not even looking at me.

"Deku..." I reach my hand out to touch his shoulder.

But he slaps it away. And without making eye contact says in such a broken voice that still rings through my ears.

"You should go"

"What?" I say dumbfounded

He lifts me up from my spot on the floor and pushes me outside. But just before he slams the door he whispers something. Looking back on that now I finally know what he whispered.

"I'm sorry"