Chapter 3

Christoper Brown

Friday October, 12th.

I was on my way to meet Karrueche for this therapy session . I still not up to this yet, but if I want to make this work with Karrueche then I have too do it!

I open the door and I close it and I was Late and Karrueche look pissed.

"Chris, you are late." Karrueche told me. "Sorry, my bad." I sit down. "Hello, I'm Miss. Jackson. So I want to know whats the problem." Miss Jackson asked me and Karrueche.

"Well Karrueche doesn't trust me." I told her, and she wrote it in her notebook.

"Why don't you trust him Karrueche?" Miss Jackson had her full attention.

"After he cheated on me with Rihanna and admitted that he was in love with me and rihanna. I just don't have the respect and fully trust him when we first started dating." Karrueche told her and she was writing everything down in her notebook.

"Ok, this is a great process. Chris why did you cheat on her?" Miss Jackson asked me.

"I was confused. I was in love with her and rihanna at the same time." I told her.

"I see, you and rihanna really had a deep relationship together?" Miss Jackson asked me.

"Yeah." I gave her a short answer.

"Do you still love Rihanna?" Miss. Jackson asked me and I got pissed off.

"See, im not going to sit here and let you ask me these question!" I yelled.

"Christoper, relax its only a yes or a no." Karrueche told me which calm me down.

"I dont love her anymore, but I still care about her." I explain to Miss Jackson and Karrueche.

Miss Jackson kept writing in her notebook.

"Ok, you guys are going to play a little game. We are going to see what we love and hate about eachother." Miss Jackson explain.

"Karrueche you start first." I told her.

"Chris what I love about you is that, you make me laugh." Karrueche smiled.

"Keep going, just list 9 more things on what you love." Miss Jackson mention.

Karrueche nodded her head.

"What I love about you is that you are a caring person, singing, smile, making love to me, spending time with me, cooking me food, I love how you give back, your tattoos, and down to earth." Karrueche told me which cause me to smile.

"That was great Karrueche, now its your turn." Miss Jackson told me.

"Ok. Karrueche what I love about you is that you are loving, caring person, I love your smile and how you make me feel inside, kissing and making love too you, supporting my music, Faithful, keep it 100, your stlye, personality, and tattoos." I smiled.

"That was great you too, so name 1 thing that you hate about Karrueche?" Miss Jackson asked me.

"I hate when she doesnt trust me." I said.

"Alright, what about you Karrueche? Name 1 thing you hate about chris?" Miss Jackson repeated the question.

"I hate when you are in love with 2 different people." Karrueche mention.

"Alright, your time is up. I will see you guys next time." Miss Jackson told us.

"Ok, thank you." Karrueche smiled, and I just gave her a warm smile.