Chapter 1

• Dedicated to To All of our Followers

"I wasn't born last night
I know these hoes ain't right
But you was blowing up her phone last night
But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
Why give a bitch your heart
When she rather have a purse?
Why give a bitch your inch
When she rather have nine?
You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers
Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos
And I done did everything but trust these hoes
(CB fuck with me!)
When a rich nigga want you
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain't loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see
Just got rich
Took a broke nigga's bitch
I can make a broke bitch rich
But I don't fuck with broke bitches"

"Liyah Marie Thomas, cut that music down before you wake up your sister." My Dad yelled.
Sighs, I got up and took it off speaker. "Ok!" I yelled back.
        Sorry I didn't even introduce myself. Hi my name is Liyah Thomas and as you can see I love Chris Brown. Ever since he came out in 2005 I just fall in love with him. He knew what to say in his songs to make me feel better about myself and just in general and I want to thank him for that. He doesn't know how much he means alot too me.
        I don't even know why I was about to chill and relax when I have to go to work. I work at In N' Out burger joint I work over there everyday but Sunday that is my only day off. My dad always tell me that I'm going to over work myself but shit. If you cant work then I have to bring the bacon and also feed my father and baby sister Lexus. I look at the Clock and it was only 11:30 a.m and I go to work at 1:00 until close which is 12:00 just depends even 4:00 in the morning and get right back up. So I walk into my sister room and she was fast asleep. Luckily already took a shower and brush my teeth and stuff. I'm going to give her a quick bath before I go.
"Wake up sleeping beauty." I kiss her nose which cause her to smile. "Lets go can take a warm bath." I cooed
        After 7 minutes Lexus was clean and Fresh. So I look at my phone and it was time to go because I wanted to get me something quick to eat and plus its like 30 minutes away from my house so you know I have to get a move on.
"Daddy, I'm about to go. But Lexus already got her bath you just need to feed her. And I see you later." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Ok princess, I see you later just call me when if you working over alright?" My dad mention.
"I will. See you later daddy. Bye cutie pie." I said to Lexus which cause her to smile.

*

*

"Welcome to In N' Out! My name is Liyah and I am going to be severing you tonight" I said as I was getting my pen and paper out.

"Wassup LiLi" This guy said as I had chills going down my spine as I knew it was my Ex boyfriend Dustin.

"Hello Dustin, what are you and the guys getting?" I asked not trying to sound rude.

"Why you so stiff? Its just me" Dustin said with his killer smile as I rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling them damn eyes before I beat your ass in front of everyone" Dustin said as his friends laugh.

I was holding my tongue as I wasn't trying to cry, as I took there orders and walked away for a moment and got there drinks. Dustin wasn't like this at all, he was a sweetheart until he started hanging out with the wrong crowd and he started getting abusive and out of control he was my sweetheart of a boyfriend into some bully that I don't know he is just that mean.