Chapter Three

* Justice's POV *
Today is the day. The day we leave. I had been prepared for this day for six months. And yet now that it was happening it hurt. My suitcase was packed. I included that pin and blanket. I couldn't keep them here when they made me cry y'know? My suitcase and purse were filled and ready. I took one last look at my room before heading down the stairs where Mom and Caleb stood. This silence wasn't peaceful. It was painful. Caleb was the first to move and soon we were all hugging as tears flowed down our cheeks and soaked each other's shirts. Our driver arrived and put the bags in the car as we said our final goodbyes. Then we are being escorted to the car. Caleb and I watch as Mom disappears from view. Once she's gone we both sign in unison. This was harder than I expected. Caleb had this sense and he knew I was hurting. He grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Hey, we've got this. Six years isn't that far away." He says with a stupid smile and I smile back. I knew this was best. For all of us. Caleb and I sat patiently in the backseat imagining what could happen next. And let me tell you it's far from anything the two of us could've imagined. It felt like years before we finally reached the school and even then the security we had to go through was insane. I thought we would never get out of there. But finally, we saw the building. Caleb and I looked out the window our jaws dropped in awe. The school was beautiful! The columns, the statues, and the students. They were everywhere. I had never seen this many people in my life. And it made me cringe. My introverted brain wanted to hide away. But Caleb, he was bouncing. I had never seen him this happy before. Once we stopped he was the first out of the vehicle waving and shaking hands with anyone and everyone who passed by him. Until he saw her, she was truly a masterpiece. And she had Caleb in a daze. Her blonde locks, her piercing blue eyes and a hourglass figure perfect for a girl our age. Our driver was walking away and I had to drag Caleb away to the main office. We reached the office and then were face to face with a fiery redhead who spoke a mile a minute. "Here is your schedule, here's the locker papers, combinations, a school map and of course the assignments due tomorrow. Now now out out I have work to do." She said as she ushered us out. Onto the dorm rooms I guess. I looked at my papers and lead Caleb to our hall. That's where I found her.