Chapter 18 (Izuku)

I finally found Aizawa after an hour of searching. I sprinted up to him, and yelled his name. He noticed me, and turned to me. I immediately shoved the water bottle into his arms. He looked at it, and read the text. His eyebrows raised in confusion, and looked back at me.

"Midoriya, why did you hand me Bakugou's water bottle." He tiredly asked.

"Ugh, I woke up this morning and thought I would hang out with Kacchan today, so I texted him. I went to get breakfast, still no reply. So I went to his room, only to discover he wasn't there. I thought he was training in one of the gyms, so I went to one of the gyms. I got there, and found his water bottle knocked over on the ground." I said.

"So why did you rush up to me, and shove it into my arms?" He asked.

"Well Kacchan, would never just leave his water bottle somewhere. I think they might've got Kacchan again." At my statement, his eyes widened, and nodded.

"And you're sure about this?" He asked, gripping the orange water bottle tightly.

"Positive." I said sternly.

"Well Nezu has to know about this recent development. I will talk to him. For now, just go back to your dorm, and relax." He said, and walked off, water bottle still in hand. I sighed, and walked back to the dorm building.

I walked to the elevator, and pressed the 4th floor. I waited, and walked out of the elevator when the doors opened.

I walked to Kacchan's dorm, and opened his door. I walked in, and took my shoes off. I walked to his closet, and opened it. I took one of his hoodies off a hanger, and slipped it on. His scent immediately, filling my nose, caramel and cedar wood. I laid on his bed, and got under the blankets.

His scent now completely envelops me as I closed my eyes, and hugged one of his pillows.

I haven't even had a chance to confess yet...

- - - - - 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate feedback! YA YEET!