Part 1 - Best Behaviour

Kaleb walks inside a bedroom to see Louise standing at the mirror staring at herself sadly and Kaleb approaches her and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her shoulder and asks "You okay?" Louise looks at Kaleb through the mirror and Kaleb scoffs in disbelief and says "Sorry, stupid question" and Louise shakes her head and says "I still cant believe she's gone" Kaleb kisses the crook of her neck and says "I know Babe but you will get through it" Louise says "My Mom is dead! How will I get through that?!" Kaleb grimaces and says "I'm sorry" and Louise closes her eyes and turns around and faces Kaleb and places her hands on his chest and says "No, I'm the one that should be sorry. I'm sorry for being a complete bitch to you these past few weeks" Kaleb cups her cheeks and says "Dont apologise Baby, you and Evelyn had a close bond. You're grieving" and Louise smiles softly and says "Thank you for being there...I'd be lost without you" and Kaleb kisses her forehead gently and he says "I'm not going anywhere L" and Louise smiles and says "We better get going. Bobby called asking where I was" Kaleb rolls his eyes and says "Great" and Louise says "I know you and Bobby have always had trouble getting along but hes my Big Brother. Be nice to him" and Kaleb rolls his eyes and Louise sternly says "I mean it Kal" and Kaleb says "Fine, I'll be on my best behaviour" and Louise smiles.

Louise and Kaleb get out of her car and approach the chapel when Bobby and Jack is standing outside the chapel. Bobby smiles as Louise and Kaleb approach him and Bobby envelopes Louise into a tight hug and Louise says "Bob it's great to see you" and Bobby nods and smiles at her and says "Look at you...you look older" and Louise says "Its only been a year since you seen me" and Bobby chuckles and his eyes travels to Kaleb who is standing beside Louise as he wraps his arm around Luise's waist and Bobby says "Kaleb" and Kaleb nods "Bobby" and Jack says "Lou Father McKendrick wants a word" and Louise deeply sighs and she looks at Kaleb and says "I better go in, I'll see you both inside" and Kaleb nods and kisses Louise's cheek and says "I'll be in a second Babe" and Louise nods as she walks away with Jack inside the chapel and Bobby says "See ya Sis". Bobby glares at Kaleb and says "So you're still with Louise?" Kaleb nods as he says "Looks like it" and Bobby says "I thought we had a deal" Kaleb says "No, before you left you threatened me to leave her or you'll beat me to a pulp. I'm not scared of you Bobby, When you gonna learn L and me are in love and have been for years and theres nothing you could do about that" and Bobby glares at Kaleb and Kaleb says "Now if you dont mind I'm going inside to be with My Girlfriend. She needs me right now" and Kaleb walks past but barges past Bobby and Bobby glares back at his Younger Sisters Boyfriend.