Part 2 - Acceptable

Louise is sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea when Jack walks in the kitchen and says "Your up early?" Louise looks to Jack and says "I couldn't sleep" Jack asks "You too huh?" Louise nods. Louise looks at Jack as Jack makes himself a cup of coffee and she asks "How ya holding up J?" Jack glances back to Louise as he walks towards the table and sits beside her at the kitchen table and he says "Me? I'm fine" Louise looks unconvinced at Jack "Really? Mom is dead, she was killed and you're all good? You can try to fool our big Brothers but not me Jack" Jack nods and sniffles and says "I'm staying strong L, just how Mom would want" and Louise nods and rubs his hand.

Caleb is in the bedroom and he puts on his black leather jacket and Louise walks in the room and smiles as she looks at Caleb and her eyes drifts off to the bed and her eyes land on a hand gun that is laying on the bed. Louise asks "What is this?" Caleb looks at Louise and says as he smiles "There she is, My Beautiful Girl" Louise approaches Caleb and says "Dont change the subject! What's that gun doing in here?". Caleb says "I got business" and Louise asks "What kinda business?" Caleb smacks his lips and says "This guy owes Sweet cash" Louise asks angrily "You're doing this for Victor Sweet?!" Caleb says "He's my boss!" Louise shakes her head in disbelief and she says "So you thought that you could bring into My Mothers house?! Get out of My House and take your gun with ya?! But dont expect me to bail you out this time!" and Louise storms out of the bedroom.

Bobby and Angel are standing outside in the driveway outside the house as the car bonnet is open and they are trying to fix the family car when Louise storms outside the house and slams the door shut behind her causing Bobby and Angel to look her way. Louise storms past them and Angel asks "Hey, you Aight Sis?" Louise snaps "What does it look like?!" Angel looks taken back as Bobby approaches Louise and asks "What's wrong? You look pissed off?" Louise snaps "You think?!" Bobby says "Alright, calm down. What's happened Louie?" Louise says "My Boyfriend thinks its acceptable to bring a gun in the house...in Moms house! He's going to rough up a guy! I cant handle it!" and Bobby angrily asks "What?!" Louise says "I gotta go, I'm gonna be late for work" and Bobby nods and says "Stay safe Louise" and Louise nods and she kisses Bobby's cheek and she gets into her car and waves to Angel and Bobby and drives off. Angel looks to Bobby and asks "What's up with her?" Bobby says "Caleb. This prick is starting to piss me off" and Angel hums in agreement.