Chapter 8

Nova pov*

I started to pack everything I needed "Mom! How long will we be there for?!" I yelled from across the house only to get my mom's hair tie flung directly to my face causing my cheek to feel weird. " A month Nova a month" she finally said cooking down a bit "why are you backing" she questions as she stood near my door "because if I don't, I know I'm going to do it last minute like dad and then your gonna get all mad" I realized I shouldn't have said the last part "waaa" my 'sensitive' of a mother cried out. "What you do to your mom nova" dad automatically sighed and I just went back to pack "Layla and Emma are here!" Dad yelled and I quickly ran out of my room and dragged them in mine "wow okay" em quietly said while taking a seat on my bed. "So your packing?" Layla questioned grabbing a pack of chips from my snack bin "yeah, but it's only because t my mom tries to pack a LOT more than I want to  or she gets REALLY angry if I do it last minute". They both just sat there looking blankly "soo nova..." heating the tone of voice nova was using was scaring me for the first time, but then realized that she was going to ask about Yajeh "for the last time Emma I don't have a thing for your brother "oh yeah then why why is your face red Layla's face when she talks to Storm". Layla got up so quickly Emma was already on the floor "SHUT UP" I finished and we headed back to the guild.

We went to go sit at our usual table when the boys started to run towards us "NOVA!!" Yajeh yelled and at the same time, Nash yelled Emma's and Layla's name. "Okay, what did you guys do this time," Emma said as if she had already known what's caused them to come over yelling our names "we sorta kinda might've accidentally made Sylvia mad" they both sweatdropped and as if we had planned it we all yell in unison........

"YOU IDIOTS !!"

We ran to where Sylvia was but by the time we got there reiki had already taken care of it. "GREAT! YOU MADE ME RUN ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING" Layla yelled so loud that fire 🔥 started to come out her mouth. "Sis calm down fire is coming out your mouth again" she quickly shut up because storm threw a bucket of water on her "get back here you a** hole!!".

"What's with all the ships (couples) author Chan" they all look at me like I was weird "umm author Chan??" Nash laughed.