Chapter 21

Layla pov*

As we got to the hotel I felt something in my stomach as I walked out on the balcony. I suddenly felt a hand be placed on my shoulder "we are going to be ok" I looked back to see the image of my brother "I know it's just mom and dads shoes... but even so their shoes are big to fill" we stood there wondering how tomorrow will go. I go out for a walk to bump into Sylvia and storm "hey idiots" I say getting a hold of storms hands and receiving a kiss on the forehead "okay ever since you guys made it official you two won't stop ugh!!" We both laugh "you stole Layla from me!" Sylvia wined. We get back to the room with the rest of our teammates and all of a sudden a voice that could be put on a cartoon character starts to fill all of Domus Flau. "Good to see that all of you mages are awake and hopefully ready to fight, in your first task you will need to go on a quest to find a door but don't just thinks it's that easy" all of our eyes suddenly widened. "This door will open to the castle of this city where a banquet will be waiting for you but first..." my mind was already set on a banquet, I wanted that food so bad. "You will go through a series of obstacles and if you open the wrong door or get defeated... well... you are disqualified from the games... PERMANENTLY ". The words permanently ringed through everyone's ears. "Ready set go!!" Out of no were a path appeared at our window causing all of us to run but as we kept running I noticed the series of doors and how trippy the paths were. Not 5 minutes had past when that annoying voice called out "raven tail is out so sad.." but for some reason I felt like I knew that name. "It looks like SaberTooth takes the win on this first quest.." my blood started to boil, and as fast as time felt like it went that annoying voice exclaimed, "Fairy Tail taking second place, oh my looks like the rivalry has been awakened from its nap".

— a few hours later —
We got in and there they were everyone from the guild waiting in amazing clothes "you guys did great!" Everyone yelled making me feel accomplished "you guys go change and yes Layla you have to wear what is in the dressing room" I pouted while walking away. I got into the dressing room and saw an actual decent dress as I got out I also say Sylvia "omg! You look pretty!" I nodded at her "you too, I bet reiki won't take his eyes off you" I laughed at Sylvia's flustered face "shut up". We walked out and all I felt was my heart raising because of hearing the words that fell out of storms mouth "you look beautiful" I smiled "eww you two get a room it's bad enough that both of my brothers have girlfriends and I have no man to love but please brother and dearest friend don't rub it into Sylvia's face" we both looked at her "go get some water sis I think mom is affecting you".

And so the night was good ESPECIALLY the food omg the food, but I knew this was just the beginning.