Chapter 11

Nash pov *

The next day all the moms woke us at exactly 6:00 in the morning "hurry up Storm I need to piss" I say banging on the door "hold up dude". As Storm got out the bathroom there was a knock on the door "oh good morning shutora" Yajeh said a little confused on how she can be okay with being up this early "if all you ladies are done painting your nails, we will be waiting for you outside" Yajeh gave her a 'your stupid' look before she walked back out. I finally walked out with Rin and Storm "morning sleeping beauty's" Rosemary snickered "shut up" Reiki said appearing out of nowhere, we all are finally outside and The words that Erza had said just made me want to go back to sleep "you will run 4 laps without any stops so if you need to go to the bathroom or get your water bottle go now" we all just stood there. "Okay get going" we ran like our life depended on it because in a way it kinda did. At our last lap we all got a 1 min break "okay next we will work on combat" Mira and Erza say snickering "we will give you some tips and ways to be able to hold your own during fights but then you will fight someone" Rin then laughed and said, "okay nice one Aunt levy you really got me there I'm not fighting a girl" and all you heard was gasps "RIN FULLBUSTER mommy is very upset with you!! Mommy never taught you to be like that !! so that's why after I want you to go against rosemary" after juvias statements Rin had eaten his words "my dear son you should not underestimate women form fairy tail" now those were just a slap to the face to Rin.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter I'll keep on trying to make them longer. Plz have mercy 🥺.