Chapter 1// The tall blonde boy

Michaels POV:

First day of summer, you would usually think that you would get this strong feeling of relief through your body.. But knowing you have to waste almost your entire summer in therapy, fucking blows.
Let me rewind..
When I was about six years old, my parents got a divorce, I would find them both constantly fighting all day, one day we woke up and saw that everything was gone. My mothers car, the tv, half the food, even the dog.. He left us, alone.
And ever since he left, I wasn't the same. Little after I had gotten into middle school is when I knew I was different. That I wasn't like everyone else. I was also treated differently than everyone else. So I began to have "problems", I would cut. I never went deep, but once I started to get bullied more and more, is when I started to have more, "problems." I went a little more deeper through time, I started having suicidal thoughts, and I stopped trusting.. I trusted no one, everyone I have ever trusted had let me down. So I stopped entirely. After I turned the age of fourteen is when my mother became an alcoholic, she stopped supporting me. So I became more independent.. But recently she has been going to rehab, so she thought it would be a good idea for me to go to therapy, and today is my first day..
I throw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a Metallica t-shirt. I swiped my red hair over my forehead and mess up the top a little. I throw on a pair of black vans. I grab my car keys and walk out to my car. As I get in I get a text from my mother telling me, "good luck on my first day at therapy!" and followed with a reply of "thanks". I start the engine and I drove down, as I parked I just sat there for a good five minutes staring at the floor. I get out and I head my way to the main entrance, and before I opened the door I let out a slight sigh..
As I opened the front doors I noticed not a lot of people in the room..
I quickly found my way to an open seat without trying to make any eye contact.
"You must be Michael! Welcome!" As he says with a fake smile. I nodded my head hoping This would end very soon..
Time passes by three minutes as one last person walks through those doors. I turn my head and I freeze. This person, This boy.. He was the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on, and I couldn't some how take my eyes off of him. I was drawn to him. I was itching to know his name, hear his voice, get to know him. He found his way to an open seat and once he sat, he stared at the ground the entire time, the teacher didn't welcome him like he did with me so I'm Guessing this isn't his first time here.
The therapy session ended fairly quickly, he mainly talked about his cat..
Anyways.. I walked out the door and I started my car and noticed the tall blonde boy, he was walking. I was guessing either he doesn't live that far from the therapy, or he doesn't have a car. I drove up next to him asking him if he would like a ride.
"H-hey!" I stuttered, "do you need a ride?"
He looked up and lifted his shoulders up and down and shook his head.
"Y-you sure, I'll be happy to give you one.." I ask once more.
He shook his head again and he spoke.
"N-no I'll, I'll be alright I'm just heading over to the music store up the road.."
His voice.
It was beautiful just like he was. I had the image of his voice playing over and over through my head, until I realize that I was driving on the road and I should probably pay attention.
"I usually go there on Saturdays.." He mentions.
"Oh, uh.. Okay, well I guess I'll see you later? Maybe. I don't know.." I ask in a weird matter.
"Okay.." He says as he throws his head down putting in his earbuds.
He starts walking up the road and I am just fascinated by the way he walks..
"God, I feel like a prude now.." I lightly say to myself, letting out a soft sigh.