Chapter 3// cant sleep

Michaels POV:

I reach home, and I couldn't get him off my mind. I wanted to see him again, I needed to see him again. I Wondered what his name was, his interests, his hobbies.. Everything.

I couldn't sleep just thinking about him. Just staring into his bright blue eyes could distract me for days.

Since all I could think about was him, it kept me from sleeping. So I decided to throw on some warm clothing and go take a walk and get some fresh air. I continue walking and I see a familiar face from across the road. He's sitting with a bunch of beer bottles around him. I walk over as I see it was my best friend Ashton.

"Ashton?" I ask quietly crouching down.
He lifts his head up and looks at me in the eyes, his eyes were all red and puffy, you can see tears over flowing his eyes.
"Dude, Ashton" I say while placing my hand on his shoulders, "wha-what happened?"
"She dumped me" he lightly whispers. Ashton had a girlfriend, and they've been dating for about 3 years now, and as they reached there two and a half year mark, they started to fight. One night she came over to his house and when she left, she also left her phone on his coffee table. And he noticed that she kept getting these texts from this guy that kept asking where she was. For example, "Hey babe ;)" "where you at?" "I need you, now ;)" type of stuff. When he saw those texts, he confronted her about it and after that they've been fighting non-stop. And I guess she finally decided to end their relationship.
"W-why?" I asked.
"She left me for that-that- that asshole!" He says as he starts to clench the beer bottle in his hand causing him to throw it across the road.
"Ashton she doesn't deserve you anyway.. Here let's take you home" I say lifting him up wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I took him home and then I was already too tired to walk any more so I went home and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up tired and finding a pool of drool on the side of my pillow.
I wipe my mouth and I get up and I go out to the kitchen and make some toast. I sat at the table still trying to wake myself up all the way, I check my phone for any texts and realized it's Saturday.. And I had thirty minutes until my session.

"FUCK! I threw the rest of my toast in the trash and I jumped into the bathroom to take a shower, once I got out I realized that I had twenty minutes left and it takes about ten to get there. I throw on my black jeans and just grabbed a random shirt out of my closet.i ran to my bathroom and just ran my hand threw my hair and I rushed to my car.

I get there and I'm already five minutes late. I opened the front doors and found him there sitting. He looks up at me and I just melt. I quickly sat down and the only seat available was next to him.

I quickly found my seat, and I look over to him and I let out a simple "hello."
Hey waved back at me, smiling then looks back down at the ground. The rest of the class I kept glancing my eyes over at him and he is still staring at the floor.

Once the session ends he walks out the door and I race after him, and I hold his arm turning him around to look at me.
"H-hi uh hello." I quickly say to him.
"Oh hi.." He says in a calm voice.
"Are you heading over to the music store up the street again?" I ask trying to sound cool
"Yea, I am actually." He says quietly.
"Mind if I join you? I mean.. I don't have too, but I can if that's all right with you." I said trying to keep calm, and not freak him out.
He gives me an "okay" and we go up the road to the music store."
"Do mind me asking for your name.. I'm Michael." I ask him
"Nice to meet you Michael, I'm Luke.." He replies right back.

His name was Luke..