Chapter 2// waste of space

Luke's POV:

I'm a just a waste of space.. At least That's what everyone tells me, and I believe them. I can swear that I am told that along with other words more than once everyday.
"You're a faggot, unwanted, a disease."
I wake up to the sound of silence every morning. Ever since my mother has passed, my dad would go to the bar morning and night.
I go to therapy every Saturday. I have at least tried suicide three times.. I cut, I beat myself up in my head.
I rewind everything people tell me over and over, in my head, all day long.
I've been going to therapy about.. Four months now. It started when I tried committing suicide the second time, about five months ago, I tried some pills, but they got me in time to save me. So they thought It would be a good idea for me to start going to therapy.
I woke up, house is silent, like usual.. I took a hot shower and threw on a gray long sleeve shirt, and my pair of black skinny jeans. I slipped on my shoes and fixed my hair.
I walked over to the therapy and I opened the main doors, I was about three minutes late. I don't even know why this teacher still teaches here. All he does is talks about his cat.
But like usual I slipped in one earbud in my right ear with my left ear towards the teacher so he would think I was listening. Then I stared at the ground until the session ended.
Therapy ended and like usual I would head over to the music store up the road.
This boy drove up to me and asked me for a ride..
"H-hey! Do you need a ride" he asked
I look up to this person, and he took my breathe away. I answered him by lifting my shoulders up and down shaking my head no.
His red fluffy, messed up but cute hair, his eyes, his voice. It was beautiful.
"Y-you sure, I'll be happy to give you one!" He asked me once more.
"N-no I'll, I'll be alright I'm just heading over to the music store up the road.." I spoke shaking my head once more. I told him that I usually go there on Saturdays.
"Oh, uh.. Okay, well I guess I'll see you later? Maybe. I don't know.." He said.
I have him an "okay" and I continued my walk up the road.
He was amazing, he was perfect, but I knew that he wouldn't fall for me. Why would he? I'm a waste of space..