5

I can hear my heart beat. Nervously I grabbed Michaels hand and brought him to my room. I plopped down on my bed and sighed.

"That was cute" Michael said whilst laying down next to me.
"What was. My mom embarrassing me in front of you or me sighing?" I ask.
"Both actually" He said.

I turn on my side and look at him and smile.
"What are you going to sleep in?" I ask him

"I brought clothes" Michael said
"Oh.." I said and laughed.
"So your real name is Madeline?"
"Yes, don't talk about it" I said sighing

"Why not?" Michael asked

"Because I hate it" I said sternly

"Well, Madeline,I like it" He said. I started blushing. My cheeks were flaming red.

Michael wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me close to him.

Face to face. My breath hitches in my throat.

His green eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips, and he runs his tongue over his own.
"I've wanted to do this since the first moment I saw you." he chuckled, and his lips softly meet mine.

I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back. His tounge begging for entrance into my mouth. I open my mouth. Michael starts to sit up pulling me with him. not letting go of the kiss. Moving his hands up and down my back. I'm running my hands through his hair.

This goes on for about 3 more minuets.

Slowly I let go. "That was... interesting" I said letting out a slight laugh.

"It was. You should probably change." Michael said. He had proven a point.
"Yeah I should. Be right back" I said looking through my closet for my pikachu onesie. Once I found it I left my room and walked into the bathroom.

One by one I stripped off my clothing only leaving me in my undergarments. Then I put on my onesie. After that I brushed my teeth and walked to my room to join Michael on my bed.

"Nice onesie" Michael said
"Thanks" I said smiling and blushing "I need to re-dye my hair soon" I said sighing
"Do a light purple, It would look hot as fuck on you" Michael said

"Alright, I'll do it." I said "In the meantime do you want to watch a movie?" I ask

Michael suggested the movie that we watch. As the action in the movie went on my eyes drew heavier. My head on Michaels chest. His arm around my body. His head leaning on my head. I can feel Michaels breath beating on my head.  When he saw I was asleep he kissed my head and said 'Goodnight beautiful' and continued watching the movie.