7

As soon as I got to the bathroom, I turned on the shower and stripped off my clothing. Before I got in the shower I made sure that the door was locked.

As soon as I got in the shower the hot water ran all over my body.

I stood in the shower for about 10 minutes and then washed my self.

After I got the soap off my body, I get out the shower, I dried my self, and put lotion on.

I put on my bra and underwear and then put on my clothes. A sheer black shirt, maroon skirt, tights with 3 stripes on top and 3 strips by my ankle, and my black boots with a heel on them.

I open the door, only to trip over Michael.
With an oomph, I land on top of him, chest to chest.
"Michael, what the fuck." I groan in pain.
"Ouch."
"Why were you laying on the floor?!" I asked, waving my hands around for effect.
"You were taking forever so I decided to wait!" he huffed, pouting.
"Doofus." I laugh, patting his chest and standing up.
"You're a doofus." Michael grinned cheekily.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door, grabbing car keys off the counter.
"Be back in a few!" a shouted, grabbing Michael's hand and leading him out the door

"What stores are we going to?" Michael asked.
"A craft store and and a beauty supply store so I can buy hair dye and re dye my hair." I said.

"Okay." Michael said standing in front of me, picking me up, spinning me around and kissing me.
Slowly Michael put me down and I blushed and smiled.

I walk to my car and turn it on. Slowly but surely Michael gets in the car.

I turn on the radio and pull out of the driveway carefully,the time some typical song from pop radio. As we roll out of the neighborhood, a familiar catchy tune turns on the radio and Michael jumps out of his seat with a yelp.
"YES, TAYLOR IS QUEEN!" and with that breaks out into off pitch singing to shake it off.
"TO THE FELLA OVER THERE WITH THE HELLA GOOD HAIR WHY DON'T YOU COME ON OVER BABY WE CAN SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAAAAKEE..."
"By the guy with the hella good hair do you mean luke because yes, same."
Michael looked at me incredulously. "Do you find Luke attractive?"
"obviously." suddenly he seemed off.
"MUKE AF!" I whooped, and he broke out in a grin.
"Luke better not steal you away from me." ,he mumbled, pressing a small kiss to my forehead.
"How could Luke compare to this hunk of bright-haired, Taylor swift singing god?" I scoffed.
"He can't." Michael grinned, throwing his feet up on the dash and placing his hands behind his head.
"obviously."

This all feels like a dream. It doesn't seem real. Michael Clifford doesn't seem real. But he his. And that's a good thing. He looks like a complete asshole, but he's a real big softie. And that's cute.

We finally arrived at the crafting store and Michael stood in front of me and bent down with his back facing towards me.
"Michael, What are you doing?" Confusingly I asked.
"Get on my back, I wanna give you a piggy back ride." Michael said
"Alright." I say and gently get on his back. And Michael walks into the store.

I rest my head on his shoulder, and wrap my legs around his waist.
he runs around the store, and I struggle to stay on his back, laughing loudly. Just then, a little girl walks by with wide eyes, she can't be older then 5. She looks scared, and she's by herself. I hop down from Michael's back, and get down on my knees.
"Are you lost?" I asked, using the quiet, sweet tone all people do with little kids.
The girl looked frightened, and I realized Michael and I must look pretty intimidating.
"Hey, I can help you find your mom. Is that okay?"
She nodded, her angelic tear stained face. I grabbed her tiny hand carefully, and grabbed a Michael's in the other. Together we walked to on of the registers, where I reposted the lost little girl. The employee, a cute guy with a mop of curly brown hair and sea green eyes (HARRY STYLES?!?!) picked up a mic, and spoke.
"attention, attention, if you have lost your daughter, please come meet us at register 3, thank you." and he hung up. I looked down at the girl once more; she had curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a round face.
"What's your name?" I ask.
"L-Lilly." she whispered.
"That's pretty! My name is Maddie."
"Is that your Prince Charming?" she asked, pointing to Michael. I blushed, and I could see Michael smirking behind me.
"Yes, but if you ask me, he acts more like a princess." Lilly bursts into giggles, just as a panicked woman comes rushing to the isle.
"Do you have my daughter?" she asks, breathily.
"She's right here, I think." I say, holding up Lilly and I's linked hands. The mother looks a little shocked at first, probably because to punk teenagers had been so sweet to her daughter. But then she smiled warmly, taking Lilly and picking her up. A girl came out from behind the mother, and she looked no older that 13 or 14.
"Mommy that's Maddie and her Prince Charming and she saved me and she was very nice!" Lilly smiles, and I want to scream because she's just so cute.
The sister, I assume, looks up from her phone and her eyes land on me, I give her a small smile, which she returns. Then she looks at Michael, and her eyes widen and her cheeks turn crimson.
"Michael Clifford." she whispers.
"Hello." he smiled, "are you a fan?"
"Ohmygosh, yes!! I love your music, I was just at your show the other night!" she exclaimed excitedly.
"That's awesome!!" Michael smiled.
"Do you guys want a picture?" I asked.
The girl nodded, and handed me her phone.
She walked over to Michael nervously, but he just smiled and asked what pose they wanted to do. They did various; piggy back, kissing eachother on the cheek, just plain smiling. Michael managed to lessen the tension, and the girl seemed much more comfortable. The mother behind me watched over my shoulder, and we laughed whenever Michael cracked a joke. Soon enough, the girl (who introduced herself as Jenna later) departs, but before she can stop it, she takes a picture of me and Michael. That'll be all over the media soon, and I know I'll be criticised.