💎Chapter 4💎

Drishti was in college when Rakshit had done all this. She noticed that everyone around her was behaving wierd that day. No one talked to her that whole day. Also today none seemed to flirt with her today. At lunch break she bumped into a guy and he looked terrified. He apologized in a trembling
voice "sorry I..I didn't do it intentionaly. Plz forgive me. I won't do it again" he went away hell scared. She was astonished at his behaviour. "Why was he so scared of me and why is everyone being so weird?"It was the chief question running in her mind.

She was geting shocked at everyone's behaviour. Also some new guys used to spy her every now and then. This spying horrified her to some level Later that day when she returned home she saw that the whole place had been transformed. Tranformes into a dreamland for any normal girl, just like a fairytale.

Her bedroom was like a Princess's bedroom. Her favourite flowers and chocolates all decked up in a corner. Soft toys like teddy surrounding a huge brown furry one which was larger than herself. She asked the land lord about it. He just said in a trembling voice "plz
dear, don't ask about it. Ifyou want me stay alive plz be quiet and enjoy your status as his queen." Saying this he
closed the door to his house.

Drishti was hell confused at all these sudden behavioral changes. And being called his queen rose a question in her mind- Who was he? Nevertheless, she went to have coffee in her favourite caffee but to her surprise. It was also all renovated. At last when she tried to pay the price the owner refused to take even a single penny. He also said the same line "plz dear, don't ask about
it. If you want me to be alive plz be quiet
and enjoy your status as his queen"
Who was he? And why was he after her? Drishti was terrified now. It was really something unusual. Why would someone spend so much on her? These questions were still haunting her. Anyhow she managed to concentrate
on her studies. She won't wear those clothes because she was no fan of wearing different types of clothes according to latest trends but she had those chocolates.

She arranged those flowers in vases and rest of them in the garden. One day she was pouring water in the flowers in the garden. Rakshit was in his car and looking at her through the window. She was looking happy watering the flowers given by him. Looked like she loves flowers. She saw a butterfly and some birds and started chasing the butterflies like a kid and tried feeding the birds. The wide smile covering her pink tinted lips enchanted him more. She looked kiddish also that made him chuckle. This time his men weren't around as he didn't want anyone to have a glimpse of the girl he liked.
This source of beauty and serenity should be seen and claimed by him only by him. And he was more than willing to provide her with all the love and all the comforts.

When she finished her garden fun, she went inside. Later she washed her
hairs and came out in the balcony for drying them.  She looked like a goddess.
Rakshit came out of his car and looked
at her leaning on a tree. The way she dried her hair mesmerized him. A smile covered his face, a smile that no other person has been able to bring to his face.

She looked here and there and saw some boys staring at her from the balcony of the opposite house. She looked at the creeps and went inside hesitantly. Rakshit followed her gaze and saw three boys enjoyed that beauty which he had kept for him only. He was infuriated to a high extent. After half an hour someone rang her doorbell. She went to open the door and to her surprise she found the same and to her surprise she found the same three boys there. They immediately fell on her feet and bowed low. "We are sorry. We are extremely sorry. We won't do it again. Plz forgive us. plz save us we won't repeat it again" she stood with her eyes widened in amazement and being the gentle person she was, she forgave them and smiled at them to show she wasn't mad at them. The boys thanked her and took their leave.

After they were gone she was still left confused. They did not dare to look her in the eye whenever she came across that after that day. She needed to know who was behind all this but having no one with her as a family and other place that she could go to, she decided to wait until the mystery man showed up.