💎Chapter 26💎

😈hold your hearts.😈

"Drishti plz, plz put the gun down. I promise I will never get back on this track. Please." He kept begging her.

"It's too late Rakshit. It's too late." She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger.

Bang. She hot herself in head and fell dead. For Rakshit his whole world had collapsed. She couldn't take it anymore. She accepted her defeat. Yes, she gave in. If you love someone truly then one thing you should remember, the person doesn't change you as he/she loves you the way you are though at times bringing out your shortcomings. But you only change yourself for him/her. She laid lifeless there, her blue gown stained red, the eyes in which he wanted to see love for himself showed hate. He wanted to be her smile, but ended being her death. The color of her dress was perfect. It was red. The only difference was that it should be the wedding dress' red or white color. But now red was the color of her blood soaked gown and white will be the colors on her antim sanskar(Indian burial ceremony in which the dead body is burnt.)

"Leave him baby. Let's go. She was not of your type. Thank god she died or.." before she could speak further she was shot dead. It was Rakshit. His eyes were red, his heart was broken. He felt dead.

He took her injured head in his lap. "I am sorry Drishti. I am sorry. I love you. I love you. I won't get back to this track and won't move on. You were the first and last woman in the life of Rakshit Shergill. My heart beat for you only and will always beat for you. I love you. Please forgive me. Don't leave me." "Fine you are not waking up. So here Rakshit Shergill's life will also come to an end. My life is nothing without you. Now even this death can't separate us. We will be together. Where there is Drishti there is Rakshit. If there is no Drishti, there is no Rakshit."

There is a different bliss in incomplete stories. It shows that even death can never separate them. Lovers by both heart and soul are inseparable. Love can happen anytime, anywhere and with anyone. Not with a mere person but with his whole soul. Love is the connection of two souls not merely two bodies.

He took the gun with which she shot herself. He ,for the last time kissed her forehead and admired her beautiful dead innocence face. He kept it on his head, closed his eyes and pulled the trigger.

Gunshot. But he was surprised to find himself alive. There were no bullets. But he was adamant to kill himself. He was crying keeping his head on her shoulder hold her face close. "If you cry this much, you will create a new lake Rakshit." He looked up immediately and saw Drishti in his arms giggling and smiling at him. "What is this?" He asked. "If I went away who is going to tolerate this heartless devil." She smiled. He hugged her tight. As tightly as he could. He felt the world in his arms. He felt the joy of nirvana here on earth. His dead soul once again came back to life. The place thronged with imaginary little cupids. His life was back. His everything was back.

Tada!!!

I told ya. Have some faith in me🤧🤧.

But no one did. I love them more than anyone else. When I  about their death my blood boils. I don't want them to separate.

In next part you will get all answers.

Thnx yashisomya only cuz of her saying that she feared Drishti will suicide, this plot came to mind to disrupt your inner peace.😈😂😂

Sorry for scaring. Sorry not sorry.