💎Chapter 21💎

She ran into her room crying. Not because she wanted to attend the prom but because he was controlling her life. She used to wear what he liked, eat what he wanted her to, not let her step out of the house and threatening her. She was crying her heart out as she can't manage to live anymore. How can she? She wanted to die, she wished she wasn't born. But she had to fight. Fight for herself. Change him. Bring the good part of him out.

In the morning she got ready and left to her college with full protection. Rakshit dropped her and went. As soon as she reached ger class her classmates asked her if was coming to attend the prom. "No I can't. I don't want to." She replied sadly. They all knew why.

Next it was their games period. All changed into pt outfits and came to the basketball court. They all began playing. Drishti wasn't allowed to play as she may get hurt. "Do whatever you want to you can't stop me now. I will complain Rakshit regarding you. I will say that you tried to misbehave with me and then get ready to face the controlling." She threatened the guards. The guards let her play.

In between Rakshit came for a small glimpse of her sweetheart. He saw her playing. He just stood behind the tree and looked at her lovingly with a smile on his face. She was enchanting him more and more. While playing he noticed that a guy touched her waist. Though he did not intend to do it but this enraged Rakshit.

At the very next moment Rakshit ran to him started beating him badly. Blood was oozing out of his nose. But Rakshit didn't stop. "How dare you touch her. She is mine." He continued beating him. Now Drishti couldn't take him anymore. She made him stand and slapped him in front of the whole college. "A person like you can't change. I hate you Rakshit Shergill I hate you. What do you get by ruining my life? Why are you trying to control it?" She cried and ran away to her house. "Follow her idiots. If anything happens to her I will kill you all." He ordered his goons ferociously. He glared at the students and they left.

Another big update isn't it?😂.

Next update- After I get ss of Bewitched.😂😎. Till then no update as aforesaid.

I have to rewrite soul swap also.😭

Ok I won't end it. But the truth is that not only mine I can see many writers work being used as same. Plz don't do this. If someone ain't speaking anything it doesn't mean you can do anything you want.