💎Chapter 24💎

Sorry for late update. But it's not that late. Anyhow for apology I hope you like it🙈. Not too much ok.

Days went by. The fear of Rakshit was long gone as he was trying to change again. Every time he lost it Drishti would come and hold his hand hugging him to clam him down. In university it was going good. Rakshit decided to accompany her to the prom. She was dressed as shown above. It was perfect indeed. The color made her glow. Her black orbs, open hair that could entrap many hearts, her perfect smile and her innocence made her look ethernal. (No one absolutely no one of you should try wearing such a dress in Indian farewells. They aren't proms😂Trust me besti bht hogi. Insult= unforgettable memories = lol)

She came out of her house looking like the goddess of beauty. An epitome of pure beauty and source of eternal joy and love. Rakshit looked at her and couldn't help but stare. His eyes caught the most beautiful view. It felt like a dream from which he never wanted to wake up. She came near him and snapped her fingers. He came out of his la-la-land. He was out of words to describe her. He wanted to stare her all the time, to be with her forever and ever.

They got into the car and left. She was a bit sad as Rakshit didn't say anything while his heart kept pounding like hell, his breaths hitced, beads of perspiration appeared on his forehead as he gulped his saliva hard. His hold on the steering wheel started loosening as she was constantly moving her tongue over her pink tinted sassy lips and her naked shoulder exposing her blades. He handed her a bottle of water before a big accident occurred because of this seduced-don.

They reached the college and Drishti got out. Rakshit signaled her to go in and she obeyed him. He kept his hand on his heart and then on is head constantly shaking his head as if he was going to have a panic attack. He drank some water but it was of no use. His nervousness increased like hell. His heart was just going to come out anytime. He got of the car and found Drishti near the parking. They were alone there.

"Rakshit shall we go in?" She asked with her voice as sweet as honey. Gosh! This girl will surely be his death. That was it. Not anymore. He couldn't control it now. He pulled her by waist and without wasting a second he placed his lips roughly on her soft creamy ones. She was shocked but happy at same instant. He kept kissing her deeply. It expressed his love, his obsession, his passion for her. It was rough in the begging but wild as he sucked her lips hungrily entering his tongue in her mouth exploring it furthur.

She was out of breath but he didn't seem to part. He kept kissing her till she gasped for breath. He separated unwilling. He looks straight into her blushing eyes and panting reactions. As she turned he caught her from behind and sided her hair exposing her bare shoulders. He left a soft trail of wet kisses and nuzzling into the crook of her neck till she moaned his name.

She came back to reality hearing the high pitched party sounds. She turned towards him and hugged him placing her head on his chest while he folded his arms protectively around her embracing her in a warm hug that showed something more than love. The thing she missed the most. A man's protection. Just like a father. She felt the same like she felt in her father's embrace before he was ruthlessly murdered. The way her father used to love her, hug her, make her feel secured, pampered her. Every single feeling that had been slumbering in her soul for these long years seemed to wake up from their grave and come to life. A girls needs a man who can take care of her, love her and protect her like her father. All these feelings rose back to life today. A sphere of tenderness crossed both souls springing love into their life.

The cuckoo's song, the naughty wind playing with them, the enchanted night time added to the bliss. The moonlight seemed to bless this loved couple as they looked like cupid's self made pair perfect for each other. One ruthless while other kind. A fiend and an angel. One hater and one lover. One angry and other calm. A perfect example of how opposites attract. These differences didn't work as a hurdle but instead sew them together forever. The stars in the firmament shining happily and blessing the two pure soulmates.