Part 19

--------- the next morning -------

Tom's POV

I turned over and accidentally wacked Chloe, I sware I have a habit of doing this!! Luckily she didnt wake up. She must be tired!! I then looked at the 12:00. Oh no, were going to maddies 1!!!!

'chloe, clo, babe wake up were going to Nathan and Maddies in 1 hour!!' I said shaking her as I did.

She didn't stir!!

'Chloe!! Wake up!!' I said more shouting now.

I then put my arm around for kissing her cheek. I knew she would wake up now.

'for gods sake Tom when are you ever going to learn!!' she shouted throwing the covers of us and then standing up and walking to the very end of our bed. I then remembered that we had had a bit of a row last night and I had gone to the pub. I hope I didn't do something and but I suppose I'll find out soon!!

'what have I done!!' I said dreading the answer.

'nothing Tom but we have a guest!! Alice has moved in with us she's probably trying to sleep!!' she said more in a whisper. Wait what?? Alice now lived with us? I hope that doesnt make me and Chloe any futhur apart. Alice is a really nice person but I have never really spent more than a day with her, but I suppose she is Chloes best friend and I don't actually know the reason why she's moving in with us.

'and you woke me up from a really nice dream!!' she said looking at the floor. This girl was cute.

'what was your dream then sleeping beauty?' I said also winking at her, she grinned and he cheeks blushed a bright shade of pink.

'well...' she said coming to sit back down next to me again and getting in to the covers and getting comfy.

'I was dreaming that well... Does it really matter??' she said shyly, I needed to know What this dream was now she couldn't just bring it up and then drop it.

'well, I dreamt that you proposed to me in front of all of the lads and Alice and Becky and chloe. It was the most amazing dream .' she said snuggling in to my stomach I put my arm around her and began stroking her beautiful long blonde hair.

'well you never know!?' i said as she looked up at me and I looked in to her mesmerizing blue eyes and we both smiled. She then got up again...

'right get up thomas, we have a house to go to!! And Alice is coming with us so she can meet the boys. She knows Becky and Maddie as much as I know me so I want to introduce her to everyone.' clo said.

'I was trying to tell you to get up 10 minutes ago but noooo....' I said emphasizing the no. I did what she said and got up. I walked up to her and held her hips as she wrapped her hands around my necks. I lent in and kissed her. She kissed back for a ten seconds or so and then

'No thomas we no get ready!!' she said smacking me on the bum as I walked away.

'ow, that hurt!!' I said winking at her before changing my clothes.