Part 29

Tom's POV

'morning' I say turning over so I could see my beautiful girlfriend, but she's not there. Only the white creased sheets. I can faintly hear crying and it sounds like someone's being sick.

I jump out of bed, still in just my boxers. She must be in the downstairs toilet.

'clo!' I say running down the stairs.

I get to the door and yes, she crying and she's I'll, very I'll.

I knock on the door.

'Tom don't come in... I look horrible.' she stuttered and stammered she must be shaking a lot.

'clo, I really don't care.' I'm coming in ok!!' I said, I'm really worried about her if I'm honest. She's never I'll!! She's tough as nails! This has to be really bad!!

I opened the door just a crack to see Chloe sitting with her head in the toilet holding her hair back crying her eyes out.

'Tom get....' I ran over to her and held her hair back. I kissed her head and said everything was going to be alright. I hate seeing her like this, it just proves to me how much I really love her and how much I would miss her if she was gone. I'm actually tearing up a little just thinking about it. I hope she's ok, in a bit and it's nothing serious. Just a dodgy out of date milk or something! I hope!!

------- later on in the day -----

Chloe's POV

Ive stopped being sick now but I still feel absolutely terrible. Tom has been so kind, he went down to the chemist and got me every energy drink and every medicine I could think of!

My stomach still kills like crazy, if I'm honest I don't really know whats wrong with me. I have this one thought but no... It can't be true... Ive been taking the pills!!

'you alright there baby.' Tom said peeping round the door.

'I'm fine.' as soon as I say that I feel a sharp searing pain arise in my stomach like someones stabbing me. I managed to keep smiling, I disguised it quite well!! I'd make a good actress!!

' come sit down, I need to talk to you.' I said, I bet he's fearing the worst. It's never good when your partners say I need to talk to you is it. I saw the expression on his face change.

'it's nothing bad tom!!' I said. His expression then changed to relieved. He sat down and took hold of my hands.

'what's up then?' he questioned looking deeply in to my eyes. If I wasn't I'll, we would have kissed by now!! He just makes me feel so pretty and loved when he looks at me like this. So ... Special!! Ow and that searing pain approaches me again. This time I forgot to disguise it.

'babe, are you ok? You look in pain!' he said wrapping his arms round me.

'Tom, you need to get back to the chemist.' I said looking down.

'why?' he said sounding confused. I looked down at my stomach and realized, there was a little bump there. He must have seen me looking.

'oh my god!!!' he said.

'your pregnant!!' he added, I think he was genuinely shocked.

'well, we don't know that for sure, but I think I might be and the reason I was sick today was because of morning sickness. Please cold you go down the chemist and get 3 pregnancy tests. We can use to today to double check and then one spare.' I said.

Tom was practically already out the door before I could finish.

I'm not sure if he's glad or worried. He's never really mentioned marriage or children, but there was this one time that I had to look after this little girl called Rosie and Tom was so good with her!! It was really nice to watch!!

--------- flashback ---------

I poked my head around the door to see Tom swinging rosie round and she looked so happy.

'can we do a puzzle Tom?' she asked him.

'we can do anything you want. What about this one?!' he said pulling out a princess puzzle.

'yeh!! That's amazing!! I wish I was a princess!' Rosie said looking sad.

'I'll tell you what!! Me, you, your daddy and Chloe can live in a beautiful kingdom. I'll be the king and Chloe will be the queen and your daddy can be the prince and you can be...'

'THE PRINCESS!!!' she shouted. She jumped on to Tom and gave him the biggest hug in the world. Tom would make such a good father, I hope he's the father of my children someday.

--------- back to present -------

'I'm back! Ive got the tests. But I'm dying for the toilet so you go to the tests upstairs!' Tom shouted, he sounded really excited now. I hope that if I am pregnant he's happy.

Tom's POV

oh my god, I could have a child!! I'm so happy, I've never really said but I really want children. I just think they are so sweet and it would make me so happy. But if chloe isn't pregnant there is nothing I can do or she can do!! I think that if she isn't I will ask if we can try for one. I haven't thought about it a lot, but now that the chance has risen , it would really upset me if it was grabbed right out of my hands.

'Tom!!' Chloe shouted from upstairs.

I quickly ran up the stairs and in to the bathroom, she had both tests in her hand.

'IM PREGNANT!!!!' she screamed, I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever and kissed her until my lips went dry.

'Chloe, I'm so happy!! I've never really told you this but I've always wanted kids, I've always wanted them with you!!!' I said, expressing my feelings. I saw her shed a tear.

'and I've always wanted kids with you. I'm so happy Tom!! I love you so much!!' she replied.

'I love you too beautiful!!' I said Pulling her in to a hug.