Part 28

Siva's POV

So me and Maddie are just on the sofa in each others arms watching a movie. Maddie seems to be really enjoying it but it's kind of chick flicky and no action and I'm a little bit bored. I keep yawning, oh and here comes another. *yawn*

'this boring you hey!?!' Maddie said laughing.

'well to be honest its not really my type of film' I replied.

'what you wanna do then??' she said sitting up crossed legged on the sofa.

'don't mind.' I replied.

'well we gotta do something.' just then I yawned again.

'I know.' she said.

She then leant in and our lips touched. I closed my eyes and I could hear fireworks and cheers in the background. The kiss suddenly got more powerful and I just felt my heart melt. I would do anything to make this girl happy I just love her so much.

'your obviously feeling better then!!' I said pulling away.

'much better now!!' she said emphasizing the much.

Just then my phone vibrated.

'its from jay.' I said. The text read

'hi mate, my nan is not in a very good way, so I don't want to leave her, so I'm going to stay the night with her and alice as well. Give you guys some space. Make a move mate, I know how much you love her. Express your feelings;) jay x

That boy was actually so funny sometimes but he was right! I needed to express to Maddie how much I really loved her.

'right you, I need you to pop down to the supermarket for me and get some bits and pieces for this weeks shopping.' I said, I had it all planned out in my head. I was going to light some candles, dim the lights put on some romantic music and make spaghetti bowl, Maddie's favorite. I wrote out a quick list and sent Maddie off. I already had all the ingredients for the spaghetti so I could get started. I got all the ingredients out and began preparing the dish. My mind kept wandering of to Maddie. I cut myself by accident a few times when I wasn't concentrating properly. But I suppose that will teach me!!

Maddie's POV

I'm really confused. Siva got a text and then sent me out of the house. I hope he's not up to no good, maybe he's cheating on me or something!! No, wait what am I thinking?!? Siva would never do that to me, he's genuine and kind and perfect and I know how much he loves me. He would never hurt me, the way he was so comforting earlier when I was Ill was so nice!!

It's just so nice to know that you have someone there for you, that you know will look after you, and care for you, and be there for you when you needed them!

There's the supermarket!! I walk in to the shops and head straight to the chocolate isle. First on the list Jaffa cakes!! Their my favorite I couldn't live without them!!

Oh my goodness don't you just hate that!! When you need to get something and there's somewhere standing right in front of the thing you need to get to.

'excuse me.' I say politely. The dark brown haired women turned around and I catch a glimpse of her beautiful green eyes, just like Nathan's. no it can't be!! It wasn't, it couldn't be!!??!! I think that was my mum!!! I run out of the isle, hoping she didn't see or notice me! I can't believe it all those years and now! Just when I begin to get settled and am happy I run in to her!! Why is she here anyway?! And wheres the evil husband!? Ok, I'm just going to carry on and finish this for Seev and then get out of here as quick as I can.

I can't believe that just happened. I need to text Nathan. No wait, no I can't. He's just finally let me go. I can't tell him. Maybe I'll tell Siva, but then again maybe not!! Oh I don't know!!

'excuse me, are you alright?' A stranger asked me. I guess I was so deep in thought.

'yes I'm fine thank you.' I replied. Walking away.

I get in to the line for the check out and I can feel my heart beat growing faster and faster. I think I'm going to get a taxi back, just in case!! I mean I know its only 2 minute walk but I just can't risk it. I get to the counter and there's a really friendly looking old lady.

'hello darling, wonderful day isn't it.'

I looked out the window and it was pretty dark, what's she on about I thought to myself although I've always had a thing for old people there just so ... Cute and .... Elderly!!! <3 lol.

'hello and yes I suppose.' i said laughing.

'so what's your name then my dear.' she then asked, I knew it wouldn't do me any harm telling her my name so I did.

'Maddie sykes and yours?'

'mabel. And I have a granddaughter that is in love with a boy from a boy band called Nathan Sykes I think it is. It might be skies actually I'm not so sure. The bands defiantly called the wanted though!! I know that!!' she replied, awh that's so cute.

'really? Thats my brother, he's in the wanted!! If you wanted to give me some details or something I could get the boys to send a signed picture or something to her.' I can just imagine the little girls smily face when she opens it.

'oh my godness that would be wonderful thank you dear!' she said passing me all of my bags and a piece of paper with some details on.

'thank you lovely.' she said to me. I said thank you back before deciding that I was just going to run home. So I got out and ran for my life!!

Siva's POV

The house was ready and so was the spaghetti, Maddie better be quick before it gets cold! The doorbell then rung.

'coming!!' I shouted before opening the door. I was wearing my favorite apron which said 'tall, dark, handsome and Irish. Kiss the cook then!!' on it. My mum had bought it for me when I moved out. Maddie stepped in and kissed me, she had seen the apron.

She then put the bags down and walked in to the dining room.

'Siva!!' she screamed, happily.

I walked in, pretty impressed with my efforts, candles everywhere, gentle music, beautifully presented dinner.

'you like?' I questioned.

'I love!!' she said jumping up on to me and wrapping her arms tight around me.

'take a seat then madame.' I cooed. Pulling out the chair for her. She sat down and I tucked her in.

'Siva this is amazing thank you so much.' she said kissing me.

-------- 3 hours later ---------

Maddie's POV

Siva had proved his love for me. Were now lying in bed, after an amazing day. After the meal, one thing lead to another and well, you know. He proved his love!

I just love him so much! And I hope he knows that. But for now I'm just going to shut my eyes and ......