Part 31

this part is dedicated to The beautiful Kristen. She's amazing and I love her so much. She always gives me so much support and she's just so kind and cool!! She also has LOADS of fanfics so go check them out her watt pad account is called - DreamingOfTW. As I said, she's just amazing.

Hope you enjoy this part!! Quite a lot of drama in it and if you have any ideas for future parts or new fanficttions then please inbox me:D ~ B xxx

Chloe's POV

'Becky I'm so happy for you! You deserve this more than anything and I know max will take amazing care of you.' I said to becky.

'thanks chloe. Max is the love of my life and we will be so happy together. I just know it!' she said, hugging me.

'I have something to tell you as well.' I stood up and got everyones attention.

'everyone me and Tom have some news to tell you guys.' I signaled for Tom to come up and he did. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist being careful not to cling to tight. He rested his head on my shoulder and I looked down at him and he smiled.

'you guys aren't getting married as well are you!!' jay said sarcastically.

'no were not but ... IM PREGNANT!!!' all the girls jumped up and hugged me gently. Everyone was saying congratulations and well done and I'm so happy for you. Apart from Courtney, who was sitting there staring at tom with a confused look in her face. I then looked over at tom who who mouthed something to her. I didnt quite catch what it was but I bet its about Nathan like wayt they were talking about earlier.

Max then came over to me.

'this calls for champagne!!' max shouted. He went in to the kitchen awith Nathan and then they both came back out with 9 glasses of champagne and 1 glass of lemonade. For me I guess. The boys handed them all out.

'I'd like to prepare a toast to all of our futures.' I thought that was so cute. At this point everyone was standing clinging on to there partners.

'cheers!!' everyone chorused.

'to us!!' max then shouted.

'to us!!' we all repeated.

------------ later that day ----------

Chloe's POV

I feel really left out at the moment!! Everyones hammered and I cant drink because of this little one. Plus, I feel really sick.

'Tom.' I said calling him over.

'yes baby and baby!!' he said slurring his words.

'I feel really sick. Can we go home?'

' sure, if you want.' he replied.

'Chloe can you drop me off please?' Courtney said, she doesn't seem drunk at all.

'of course courts!!' I replied.

'tom, would it be ok if you stayed and helped me un pack my stuff that I've moved in to Nathan's. If that's alright with you chloe.' she asked.

'yes of course! Take him!!' I said laughing and with that we said goodbye and left. We got in to toms car. I got in to the drivers seat and Courtney got in the passengers and Tom got in the back.

Courtney's POV

the awkward silence was unbearable!! I have to break it!!

'I'm really happy for you chloe!!' I said looking back at Tom who was now asleep. Chloe was a really nice person but to be honest I don't feel bad at all. It was only once and it doesn't even feel like it happened!!

'thank you Courtney, it's really nice to know that all of you are supporting me through this' I just looked at her and smiled.

'it's just, I know that toms the one!! No matter how much of an idiot he is!!' she laughed. Ok then, now i feel a little bad. She just said Tom was the one!! And I think Nathan's the one!! This cant continue. It has to stop but it felt so right and nice. I'm going to talk to Tom when Chloe leaves.

'here we are?' Chloe said stopping the car as Tom woke up. He immediately got out and so did I.

'thanks clo, see you tomorrow maybe.' I said and waved goodbye as her car drove off.

'You don't really want me to un pack boxes do you.' Tom said as we walked in and I shut the door behind us.

He was so beautiful and now it's just us and... I cant resist.

'Tom your beautiful.' I said slamming him up against the wall and kissing him passionately he kissed back and then it got heated. He kicked his shoes off and I kicked mine off. I ripped his shirt in half and he pulled my jacket off.

'Tom, no further.' I said in between kisses.

'we may be cruel but were not that cruel.' he said.

'what ever you say fittie.' he said.

'just kiss me already !!!' he demanded.

I placed my lips on his and he tugged on my hair as I messed up his.

'Tom it's been 45 minutes!! Chloe will get suspicious you need to go!!' I said. I know we shouldn't be doing this because we have partners but I don't love Tom. I suppose it's just the thrill of getting caught that makes us carry on!!!

Just then the latch un locked and someone walked in.

'Tom quick go out the kitchen door' I whispered so he did. He then winked at me and I winked back.

'bye babe.' he said.

'hi babe!!' Nathan then called. Well that was awkward two boys both calling me babe with in 3 seconds. I'm on a roll!!!

Max's POV

Everyone's left now. Becky shooed them all out!! Haha!! I always did like the bossy ones.

'I'm tired.' she moaned.

'so am I!!' I replied.

'let go to bed!' I added. I winked at her and she sighed but then gave me a cheeky smile. She ran up to me and jumped on my back and I gave her a piggy back upstairs. Let's just say, we didn't go straight to sleep;)