Finny Ending

Art not mine. I thought it was a lovely relationship the servants have with each other.

Family.

Finny pov

I have no idea what to do in this life, but I do have a crush on M/n.

If M/n were to be found by someone else, then I am alright.

I will support his decision.

I at least have other friends who would support me.

It was the afternoon, and I have finally found him near the red roses.

"Hey M/n! How are you?"

"I am doing great. These roses are sure my favorite. Isn't nature sometimes wonderful? You can get some fresh air and see the light of the sun." M/n said as he laid in the grass.

"It sure is-..."

"Congratulations to you flower boy. You have found a precious flower to love and care for... or I will personally hunt you down for any report that the relationship is flawed to be a heartbreak." Grell said being happy with the confetti, but threatening to make his/her brother happy.

"Yes, I am sure to make M/n happy," I said nervously because of the chainsaw.

"It is okay. I am just happy all of you guys are safe." M/n said as everyone who was missing from yesterday arrived just now.

"Oh I am excited to be in your wedding. Yes I am. Yes I am." Mey-rin exclaimed.

"Yeah! I am also excited as well. I am sure to make the best wedding cake for the future couple." Bard said with some people sweatdropping from the thought of his food.

A few months later, there was a wedding held at the Phantomhive manor garden.

Bard was Finny's best man, and a chief.

Mey-rin was the maid of honor.

Lastly, Tanaka was the officiant.

"We have come here today to witness these two young couple be engaged to each other. Do you Finny take M/n Radley Sutcliffe to be your wife/husband?"

"Yes, I do," I said proudly.

"Do you M/n Radley Sutcliffe take Finny to be your husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"Anything anyone what to say here?"

"GET THE SNAKES AWAY FROM ME!"

Bard was being chased by a few snakes.

"Oh come on, we are not all bad... says Wordsworth and I agree with him on that."

"You need to learn how to conquer your fear of us someday... says Emily."

"Don't blame me. You should blame the event that happened in Arizona (United States?)." Bard yelled from the fountain.

"Fine. You can have your fun being scared of us for all you want... says Wilde."

"Ho, ho, ho." Tanaka said as he was now small again.

"I guess we can seal the wedding with the rings and whatever."

(I don't believe I want a wedding. If there is a wedding, then I better have a red dress instead of white.)

We finished the wedding and had a party after.

We danced, made flower crowns, and played with instruments.

(Instruments were the piano 🎹,  violin 🎻, and whatever musical instruments in England available.)

Years later, we adopted a little boy with powers over the plants.

He was known as Forrest Baldroy Sutcliffe.

We found him in front of a damaged illegal laboratory of experiments.

The scientists and doctors involved were arrested.

The surviving experiments (all adults except Forrest, the only surviving child.), were sent to a recovery center.

After recovery, Forrest was able to be released and be in our care.

A few decades, I soon later died and was buried in the Phantomhive graveyard.

Forrest and M/n would visit me to keep me company.

Later, Forrest passed away and I could spend some time with him.

We would watch M/n continue with life.

"I made you guys some flower crowns. I love and miss you guys, but I will do my best to be there with you in death." M/n said as sunflowers 🌻 and tulips 🌷 were laid on our graves.

"Thank you for being my wonderful rose 🌹!"

"You're the best mom ever!" Forrest said.

We hugged M/n loving as ghost spirits.

Author Note

Thanks for reading.

Now it is the time to say bye-bye to our innocent, or not, Phantomhive gardener, cook, maid, and footman. I have forgotten what Tanaka was, a steward or something.