Defense and Upgrades

Sonic, Maple, May, and Yui are fighting the poison dragon.

Sonic runs around the dragon distracting it.
Maple: May, Yui! I need you guys to attack it!
May, Yui: Got it!
May and Yui runs up to the dragon and smashes its feet with their hammer. Sonic jumps up and homing attacks the dragon's heads.
Maple: Great! Hydra!
Maple brings out her poison dragons as it eats the dragon's heads as it disappears.
Sonic: Alright!
May, Yui: Woohoo!
Two teleportation circles appeared.
May: Did a new magic circle appear cuz it's your second time through?
Maple: Yup! This one takes you back to the city... and this one back to the entrance! Come on! Let's go back and do it again!
May, Yui: Okay!
Sonic: Again?!
Maple: Yeah. We need to level them up a lot.
Yui: Yeah, we'll need help.
May: Please, mr. Sonic. Please help us?
Sonic: Fine, I'll help.
May, Yui: Yay!
Maple: Okay then! Let's do it again!

In the entrance:
Yui: A time trial?
Maple: Yeah! Because it gets pretty boring doing the same thing every time. I was thinking we should see how fast we can clear it!
May: The shorter it takes, the quicker we'll be able to level up, but...
Yui: How's that gonna work when the three of us have zero agility?
Sonic: Don't worry. Maple, do you have it?
Maple: Yeah. Drink this!
May: What's this?
Yui: A poison resist potion?
Sonic: You'll see.

In the cave:
May, Yui: Wahh!
Sonic was running from the poison ball as the three were inside of it.
Sonic: Hehe.
Maple: See?! Having zero agility doesn't matter anymore!
Yui: Y-Yeah, but...!
May: My head's spinning!
They break through the gate as Sonic lands on his feet as the others fall on the ground. The poison dragon comes back as the three were dizzy.
Sonic: Uhh, guys?
Maple: Go for it, you two!
May, Yui: R-Right!
May and Yui runs towards the dragon dizzy as they hit the dragon's feet. Sonic uses Sonic Wind as it hits the dragon's heads.
Yui: Hurry up with Hydra!
Maple: This time we're doing it different!
The dragon starts to go after Maple as she devours the dragon as it disappears.

Yui: Hurry up with Hydra!Maple: This time we're doing it different! The dragon starts to go after Maple as she devours the dragon as it disappears

Sonic: Welp.
Yui: Huh? We won?
Maple: Quick, through the magic circle!

In the entrance:
Maple: Three minutes two seconds! So close! We almost broke three minutes!
Yui: Um, Maple?
May: How did you just...?
Sonic: Oh, that? That's her Devour skill. Want's  something touches her shield, it disappears.
Maple: Thing is, I can only use it ten times a day. Oh, Sonic. What about your awoken skill?
Sonic: Oh, I can use it whenever I want, but I can only use it once a day. Once I use it, I can't use it again, but if I die, I'll have it again. So I'll use it when I really need it.
Yui: Really?
May: Wow!
Sonic: Hehe.
Maple: Anyway, let's try to beat our time with the other nine I've got left!
May: A-Alright. Mr. Sonic, your hurt!
Yui: Yeah!
Sonic: Don't worry, it's just a scratch.
Sonic puts a potion as he heals himself.
Sonic: Alright, let's try to beat our time this time!
Yui: I'll try not to get dizzy!
Sonic: Alright!
Maple: In that case, let's go!