Defense and Attack

With the Holy Sword:
Payne was running away after stealing the orbs.
Enemies! They got our orb!
More players were coming for Payne as he slashes them all as they disappear. Payne was by the bridge as he was cornered. Payne slashes the ones from the front as he keeps running.
Boy, Girl: Wind Cutter!
They used their skill to hit Payne, but he dodges it as one of the Wind Cutter's cuts the rope for the bridge. The mages shoots their spells at Payne, but he dodges it as he swings his sword defeating all of them.

 The mages shoots their spells at Payne, but he dodges it as he swings his sword defeating all of them

Drag: Impressive as ever. Didn't even need skills or magic going up against that many.
Payne: Drag? You should've lent me a hand if you were here.
Drag: I didn't exactly have e time for it. How many you got?
Payne: Who knows? It was a pain to keep track.
Drag: Maybe around 20 or so? If you felt like it, couldn't you just wipe out all the guilds on your own?
Payne: I'm not sure. Two of them might actually put up a fight.
Drag: Maple Tree, huh?

In the base:Maple: Whoa! Ten orbs, guys! Ten! What a big haul! Woohoo!Sonic: That's great!Iz: It's only the first day and we're on a roll

In the base:
Maple: Whoa! Ten orbs, guys! Ten! What a big haul! Woohoo!
Sonic: That's great!
Iz: It's only the first day and we're on a roll.
The other orbs start to disappear.
May: Huh? They disappeared!
Yui: They returned since it's been three hours.
Kuromu: That's more points on the board.
Kasumi: It's too early to celebrate. We're aiming for top ten. Thing is, we're 17th place.
Sally: Well then, guess I'll head out again.
Maple: Huh?
Sonic: You sure by yourself?
Sally: It'll get harder to ambush when it's light out. Keep it safe.
Maple: Take care!
Sally runs off.
Maple: Will she be alright? She should have rested a bit longer.
Iz: She want's to get as many orbs as she can while she's able. There's a high chance for small guilds to get wiped out early on. But if either orbs vanish, we can't get any points from them. So while guilds like that are still around. She's raising our rank as much as possible. Otherwise, there's no way we can compete with the big guilds.
Kuromu: Even so, I feel like she's pushing herself way too hard.
Kasumi: It's Sally we're talking about. Maybe she has a reason for it.
Sonic: (Sally...)
Kanade: I think I'll go and gather orbs, too.
Maple: Huh? What made you say that?
Kanade: Cuz I've been stuck inside since the event started. I wanna sightsee.
Iz: So you say. But really you wanna lighten the load for Sally, right?
Kanade: Lemme know if something happens. Later!
Kanade runs off.
Iz: Kanade has such a kind side.
Sonic: I'll go help too.
Maple: Huh?
Sonic: I have a bad feeling that Sally will be chased by a lot of guilds.
Kuromu: That's true.
May: You gotta go, mr. Sonic?
Sonic: Yeah. I'll let you know if something's happening.
Maple: O-Okay.
Iz: Be careful.
Sonic: Thanks!
Sonic zooms out.
Sonic: (Sally, where are you?)