Chapter 5

WARNING!!! This chapter contains texts for mature readers only. If you are not into this kind of scenes, please skip this chapter. You won't be missing much, anyway. You've been warned. Thank you!

AVERY'S POV

D'ya like my gift, babe? the text read.

I was about to delete the message when my phone went off.

"Yeah?" Then I regretted answering it.

"Nothing. just missing you" oh that douche!

"Carter. I don't wanna talk to you unless it has to do with the project. Those were simple words, I pray to all that's holy that your mind, in case you have any, would understand that" I spoke calmly but I swear my blood is boiling already.

"Ouch babe. but you're welcome anyway." Mason chuckled then hung up.

I rush into the bathroom and did my business. Who says hot showers weren't the best way to relieve stress? I scrubbed my body, washed my hair with my favourite strawberries and cream shampoo, conditioned and rinsed. I dried myself off and blow dried my hair. Patience is the last thing I have now that my best friend is waiting for me so I couldn't wait that long for my hair to dry. I went to change into a night dress. I decided to change my bed cover and pillow cases for better sleep since mom bought me a new one. Feeling satisfied, I climb up my bed and drifted to dreamland.

"Hmmmmm" I felt myself shifting. I was half awake and half asleep this time as I felt my duvet being pulled over.

I felt the cool air swept my bare legs until a warm hand skimmed my thigh. It felt good, I wanted to feel more so I just ignored it. This hand is big, it's clearly a man's.

His smooth hand caressed my arms "Wake up sleepy head" he whispered in my ears, his hand went to caress my face while he nips my ear. I moaned then opened my eyes.

"Good Lo-" I almost screamed in shock when I saw who it is.

"Shhhh, it's ok baby... It's alright." Mason said, hushing me. Slowly, he laid himself beside me, resting in his elbow.

He cups my cheek and kissed me softly on my forehead before peppering kisses over my cheek, jaw and neck. I closed my eyes, devouring him.

"Mason, I..." then he shut me up by kissing my lips. It was passionate and what we are doing at this very moment is so intimate. This is so... hot!

I moaned into the kiss as I returned it to him, my hand traveled across his hard chest and tugged his hair.

He groaned inwardly. I eased my tongue inside his mouth. He tastes sweet and divine! We deepen the kiss and our tongue danced in sync. Not to soon, I felt his hands all over my body. My breath hitched when I felt his hand on my thighs, rubbing it ever so slowly.

His mouth travelled from my mouth to my neck. I moaned as he started nipping my skin. I tilted my head for his better access. He trailed burning kisses in every part he left as his hand went higher and higher.

I found the hem of his shirt and decided to pull it off his glorious body. He closes the space between us and started lifting my night dress up and threw it somewhere behind me. He stared at me for a minute or two as he took in every inch of me.

Is it only me? 'Cause I swear I saw a glint of lust in his emerald green eyes.

I shifted and straddle him. He chuckled in a sexy kind of way making me smirk. I felt his hard bulge dipping in between my butt cheeks. Deciding to tease, I put some weight there and pressed my ass in his tool. And it was then, I received the sexiest groan I've ever heard.