Chapter 3

I woke up to a male voice. "Please fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing at Heathrow Airport London in 20 minutes." I stared outside the small window on my right. After 10 minutes I saw a piece of land which I guess was England. I smiled. I finally got to go to England after so long of dreaming about it. I felt the plane was slowly going down. I saw the airstrip slowly coming closer. My ears began to hurt but I didn't care. I kept looking outside untill I felt the plane landing. People around me started clapping. I still didn't understand why everyone did that, I mean, it's cool and all, that the pilot can get such a big plane on the ground safely, but it's his job isn't it? But whatever. I texted mom to say that I landed safely. I got up and followed the stream of people. When I got out of the plane I looked around. There were so many people. How was I supposed to find Geoff and Karen? But then I saw a man holding up a sign with my name on it. A woman was standing next to him and they looked really familiar to the people I saw on the pictures. I smiled and walked towards them. "Hello darling, you must be Ruby", Karen said. "Yes I am", I said. I put out my hand to shake hands, but Karen hugged me. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Karen", she said. "It's nice to meet you too." Then I turned to Geoff and shook his hand. He smiled. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Geoff. We will wait for your suitcase and then we'll go home. Nicole, Ruth and Liam are there already so you can meet them too." "Okay", I answered, and we walked to the baggage claim. Of course my suitcases was one of the last ones to arrive, so 35 minutes later we walked outside the airport. We walked towards Geoffs and Karens car and got in. 

After a ride of half an hour we arrived at their house. It wasn't very big, but it looked really nice. We got out of the car. I took my suitcase from the back of the car and followed Geoff and Karen towards the front door. The moment we got there someone opened the door. "Hi!" the blond girl said. "Come in." We got inside and I closed the door behind me. "I'm Nicole", the girl said and she smiled at me. I smiled back. "I'm Ruby, it's nice to meet you." "I'll introduce you to Ruth and Liam", Nicole said. She opened another door and I followed her to the living room. It looked really cozy; a couch and three chairs were standing around the small coffee table in the middle of the room. There was a big window so it was pretty light in here. Another blond girl (she really looked like Nicole) walked over to me. "Hi there, I'm Ruth, it's nice to meet you", she said. "I'm Ruby", I said, shaking her hand. "And that's Liam", Nicole said. I turned around to see a tall, brown haired boy walking into the living room. He smiled when he saw me. "Hi, I'm Liam. You must be Ruby", he said. I nodded and wanted to shake his hand, but he pulled me into a hug. Okay. "It's nice to meet you", he said. "Erm, yeah, it's nice to meet you too", I said. 'Jesus Ruby don't be so shy, he's just a normal boy', I said to myself. "I'll show you your room if you want", Karen said. "Erm, yeah of course", I said. I followed her upstairs. She opened the door on the left and walked inside. "This will be your room for the next year. I know it's big and all, but I hope you like it. You can change the equipment if you want. We will share the bathroom with the 6 of us. I'll leave you alone now so you can unpack your suitcase." I looked around. It was really cozy. A bed was standing against the wall across from the door. Behind the bed there was a small desk, and next to the door a wardrobe was standing against the wall. "Thanks, I'll be downstairs in 20 minutes", I said. "Okay, I'll make some tea", Karen said and then she left. I put my suitcase on the bed and opened it. I put my clothes in the wardrobe and my laptop on the small desk. When it was completely empty, I put the suitcase under the bed. I got up and walked out of the room. I looked at the other doors. I walked downstairs and into the living room. Geoff, Karen, Nicole and Ruth were already sitting there. I sat down too. "Liam went to see his friends. Would you like some tea?" Karen asked. I nodded. We spent the rest of the day drinking tea and getting to know eachother. 

A/N: I know I write short chapters, I'm sorry about that, but I always do that so yeah, I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind.