Chapter 5

The last 5 minutes felt like an hour, but finally the bell rang. I got up and put my books in my bag. I waited for Susan and then we walked towards our lockers. I put the books I didn't need the next day in my locker. "See you tomorrow", Susan said. "And have fun." She wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed. "Thanks, see ya tomorrow!" I said and I walked outside. I looked around. There were so many people! Luckily I found Liam almost immediately. He was leaning against his car. I quickly walked towards him. "Hey Liam", I said. He looked up and smiled when he saw it was me. "Hi", he said. I walked to the other side of the car and got in. Liam got in too and we drove away.

We were only driving for like 10 minutes. "Is it a long ride?" I asked. "I think like half an hour, why?" Liam asked. "I gotta pee", I mumbled. God I was so embarrassing. Liam smirked. "I'll stop at the next gas station okay?" I nodded, trying to hold it for another 5 minutes. 

After we'd stopped at the gas station we continued the ride. We talked a lot. Not about anything in particular, but it was nice to have someone to talk to. After 10 minutes Liam turned left. We stopped in front of a quite big house. "This is Harry's place, I think the other boys are already there", Liam said, nodding at the 3 other cars in front of the house. We got out of the car. I followed Liam to the front door. He rang the bell. Nothing happened. He rang it again. Now I heard some shuffling on the other side of the door. Someone opened it from the inside. "Hi Liam! How are you?" he asked. He and Liam had a quick talk. I was still standing there. "Oh, Harry, this is Ruby. Ruby, Harry", Liam said. Harry smiled at me. "Hi", he said, and he pulled me into a hug. "Come in." I followed him and Liam to the living room. The other three boys were watching tv. "Guys, this is Ruby", Harry said. They looked up from the tv. The black haired boy got up. "Hey, I'm Zayn." "Hi", I said. He hugged me. "I'm Niall", the blonde haired boy said. He hugged me too (I guess they really liked hugging or something). "And I'm Louis", the other boy said. His voice was cute. I smiled at him and he hugged me. "Would you like something to drink?" Harry asked. "No thanks", I answered. "Okay. Well we were watching a movie so you can join watching it if you want", he said. I nodded and sat down next to the blond haired boy (what was his name again? Niall right?). The movie was about some guy who was a spy and I actually didn't really understand it but that was okay, since no one really paid attention to it because they had a lot of questions for me. 

We talked for like 3 hours about my family, my hobbies and why I decided to go to England, and also about them, their band and their families. The movie was already over for an hour so the screen was black. We hadn't even noticed. I decided to tell them about Susan. "You know, I met this girl at school, and she's really nice. She's a big fan of yours and I guess you already know what's coming", I said. "She wants to meet us", Louis said. "Yeah", I said. "Yeah sure, why not?" he said. I smiled. "Thanks, that'd make her really happy." "Sooo, what are we gonna do now? We have to be in the studio in an hour", Liam said. "Ruby can come with us right?" Louis asked. "Of course", Liam said. "Well we can go to the studio now, then we have like 40 minutes more to practise", Harry said. "Okay let's go then", Liam said and we all got up. 

They were working on the first song of their new album Four for already 2 hours now.  They were really good. I'd heard some of their songs before on the radio, but I never paid much attention to it. They already had all of the songs written and stuff, but now they were practising on actually singing it. I liked it. And they were really nice. They let me play on the keyboard, because I said I had had some lessons a few years ago. I could still play, which surprised me. Now I was just sitting there and watching them practise.

"It's already 7pm!" Zayn suddenly said, looking at the clock that was hanging on one of the white walls. "We should go", Liam said. He got up. "How about going to the beach tomorrow?" He asked. "Then maybe Ruby and her friend can come too, and we could ask Perrie and Sophia to join us." "Who are Perrie and Sophia?" I asked. "Perrie is Zayn's fiancee and Sophia is my girlfriend", Liam answered. "Okay. Well it sounds fun", I said, smiling. "Okay, we're going to the beach tomorrow", Liam said, smiling. "But erm, Ruby and I gotta go, so, see you tomorrow guys!" Liam said. "See you tomorrow", the others said, and Liam and I walked outside and got in the car.

A/N: Soooo... Elounor shippers, I'm sorry, but Eleanor won't be Louis' girlfriend in this fanfiction, but otherwise I couldn't write a Louis fanfic, right? So yeah, hope you enjoyed this chapter :)