Chapter 3

Will an entry a day keep the doctor away? I sure hope so.

The doctor only visited me once today to check on me. That's a good thing. He used to visit thrice a day.

I opened his diary once again and turned to the next page. It was dated April 20, 2009. Another significant day of my life.

The best things in life.

Tish gave me a surprise visit. I'm 20 today. I'm no longer a teen. Sometimes it fears me to grow old. I don't wanna grow old because I'm scared of what life can bring. I'm scared that maybe tomorrow, Tish won't be by my side anymore. I'm scared to death.

It was before 8am when i rang his doorbell. He was alone in his condo.

He wiped his eyes as he saw me.

"Happy Birthday!," i said as i kissed his lips.

"wha-what are you doing here?" he said, nervously.

"uh...surprise!" i grinned and went past through him to sit on his bed.

"I just woke up," he said, apologetic.

"I can see that," i said jokingly, "and smell that." I gave a few laughs as i watched him look so dumb trying to think of what to do.

"Let me freshen up first," he said as he walked to his bathroom.

And did i tell you he was wearing nothing but a towel?

A few minutes more and he went out of the bathroom, looking more lively...and hot. I could see his 6-pack..and i could see something bulging beneath his towel.

I tried to think of something else. "So...what do you want to do?"

"Be happy." His eyes are glistening as he said this with a smile forming on his lips.

"I  mean, today. What do you want to do?"

"Be with you."

"Well, surprise! i'm here. What else?"

"Forever."

I blushed. He moved closer to me and touched my face.

"There is nothing else I want more than you," he whispered.
I felt a tingling sensation from my ears that ran down my spine and sent shivers through my whole body. He lifted my chin and kissed me. I couldn't do anything else. Actually, i didn't want to do anything else but let him kiss me. And kiss back. It was getting hot. Something inside me was burning. I closed my eyes as he undressed me. I heard him breathe hard as I pulled his towel and threw it away. He was on top of me as he gently pushed my legs apart and went all the way in. For a while, I was in heaven. I have never felt anything more beautiful than it. He went harder, and faster, and deeper and I tried my hardest to suppress a shriek of satisfaction. Then it was like heaven collided with hell. It was like pyrotechnics in the midst of the summer rain. We came at the same time.