{1} THE ACCIDENT

The way we met was quite unnatural. It was a small accident but we fell in love in the process.

________________________________

"Im just going to take a walk outside. I need some fresh air", i said to my friend yuna as i exit our hotel room and close the door. I came for vacation to bali with my friend yuna but not being an ideal traveller i just wanted to get back home ASAP. Looking into my phone and not paying attention i walk towards the elevator when i suddenly bump into someone.

"Ah, im so sorry! I wasnt looking where i was going. Are you hurt anywhere miss?". The guy asked holding my waist avoiding me to fall on the hard concrete with a concerned look. I stare right at his eyes for a good 5 seconds when i snap out of my imaginery world. "Oh...yeah...im good". I said blushing and almost scanning his entire body. With hair almost covering his eyes, hard looking chest and an overall muscular body. An ideal man for every girl.

He politely bowed, picked his phone which had fallen along with mine when we bumped and walked off. I picked up mine as well and went inside the elevator.

Thinking back at what had just happened i blush again and smile like an idiot. Holding my phone up again, i switch it on and find an unfamiliar background with a password blank. "I never had a password did i?" I try to open it like a fool and realised- IT WAS NOT MINE!

I try to recollect every piece of memory of where i could have possibly dropped it when it hit my mind like a bullet train. IT MUST HAVE GOTTEN SWITCHED WITH HIS WHEN WE BUMPED!!

I quickly look to which floor i was in and found i was only in the 9th floor. The incident occured in the 15th floor where he got off. I need to catch him fast and return it to him! 'I HAVE TO WAIT TILL I REACH THE GROUND FLOOR AND AGAIN GO UP ALL THE WAY TO THE 15TH?!' I mentally facepalmed cursing at my own self.

Once i reach the 15th floor i immediately got off looking everywhere. 'Ah, are you an idiot?! Do you really think he'll wait for you here to return my phone?!'. What i feared the most was that my phone does not have a password or a pattern lock either. This meant he had simple access to my phone! What if he looks through it? He will probably judge me so bad!

I tried asking at the reception of the hotel. Knowing a very limited amount of information about him was of no help at all. I tried explaining the receptionist the way he looks but unfortunately she was unable to recognise.

"What do i do now? How do i get my phone back?" I sat on the sofa nearby scratching my head while thinking of an idea. "Should i knock at every door at the 15th floor? Maybe i could find him? Ahh.. im crazy!"

While thoughts come and go in my head someone tapped my head gently. "Excuse me?". I looked up and to be honest ive never been so happy to meet some stranger again. Oh well, a hot stranger.
"I think we switched our phone--"

"I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!" I jumped up from my seat holding both his hands and thanking him to come looking for me. I almost had tears in my eyes. "Thank you so much i finally found it!!". "Ehh...y-yeah..?". He kinda looked confused and uncomfortable. But wae? He gently pulled his hands back from mine. Thats when i realised why he was giving me that kind of look. Dayum. I couldnt stop cursing at my self.

"Is this yours?" He pulled out my phone from his pocket. "Yes! And heres yours!". We exchanged our phones and thanked each other. "Can i ask you something?" I asked nervously and he gave me a 'what-is-it' look. "you didnt go through my phone did you?". "Ahh yeah. Don't worry i like k-pop as well". So he did.

He gave me weird smile and walked away. Shit shit shit. THERE WERE PICTURES OF SHIRTLESS GUYS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Why do i suddenly feel so sick? I should get back in my room and just hide from him for the entire trip. I hope he leaves soon.

I was about to enter the elevator and again he. Was. There. We both exchanged weird smiles and he moved to the side giving me space. I quietly enter and stepped far in the corner trying to camoflauge in the lift.