Episode 2: The Runaway and The Returner (Ending Scene)

[Lower Ward - Police Station - Interrogation Room]

The sound of a clipboard hitting a metal desk could be heard from the interrogation room. Officer Jones, frustrated by the lack of cooperation from The Wild Ones gang members, was making him go crazy. He couldn't understand how someone already caught could lie so easily in his face.

None of the caught members would spill anything.

This was the first time Officer Jones had been able to bring a member into the office to actually interrogate them, but with how this one was going..it was feeling useless. Officer Jones shook his head as he ran his hands through his ash brown hair lightly pulling at it.

He looked up, his orangish grey-tinted eyes staring the gang member down. He would have to release the man. He sighed before exiting the room. To his right, behind the glass separating the interrogation room from the spectating room, stood his partner, Officer Smith.

Officer Smith had ordinary dirty blonde hair paired with dark, almost black eyes. He was usually the bad cop of the group and was pretty good at it. Outside of work, he was a nice guy and would spend time at Officer Jones' house helping him with his 10 adopted kids as they went over cases and police files. They were a good duo and got their work done effectively.

With his arms folded into his chest and an annoyed look on his face, Officer Smith stared into the room at the man who refused to slip any information to them. It would be useless if he even tried to talk the guy. He looked over to Officer Jones. Shaking his head he had now declared this a failure and it was time to send the member back out onto the streets.

Officer Jones went to open the door, his hand brushing over it before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back to see Officer Smith, who had a weird fake smile on his face. Smith squeezed the man's shoulder. "I've got this one. It's time for your break."

With that Officer Smith moved passed his teammate entering the room with the gang member. Officer Jones didn't think much of it before deciding to go on his break. He left them to it as he went to prepare himself some coffee.

Back in the interrogation room, through the window, Officer Smith seemed a bit excited as he applied some gloves. In a matter of seconds, the gang member was being yanked up by his collar and being punched in the face endlessly. It only stopped when Officer Smith felt satisfied, in which he uncuffed the man and allowed him to leave. The man didn't move an inch. Officer Smith, side glanced him as he heard heavy breathing coming from the guy. Smith leaned back onto the metal table, looking down at him with his hands in his pockets. He felt no pity for the man.

He pushed himself off the metal table heading to the door. "Get out of my station. Don't make me tell you again." sneered the cop. He pulled on the door to let himself out before going to join his partner on their break.

[a/n: a way shorter chapter but it's a pretty basic situation. the fights will be throughout next chapter, so that one might be three parts and then a ending scene. just a heads up.]