1

(EDITED)

Taehyung was shocked  when he heard the baby cry "Shh don't cry little baby." Taehyung whispered and shaking the baby a little. He don't know why the baby is crying, they just laughing and giggling a while ago and then the baby cried.

"Jimin!!" Taehyung yelled still don't know what should he do to the baby "Shh don't cry." He said again.

Jimin came running "What?" Jimin ask looking at Taehyung and the baby "I don't know what to do please help me!" He said rocking the baby back and fourt.

"THE BABY IS CRYING! OH MY GOD HIS NO SHE NO THE BABY FUCK! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Taehyung yelled still trying his best to calm the baby down and of course himself to.

"W-wait I read it that when the baby is crying his no she no the baby is hungry?" Jimin stated he didn't even know if his asking or answering "What are they eating?" Taehyung ask calmly "I don't know, wait it's still 8 pm so we could walk to the mall no drive to the mall and buy some food for her no him? I guess?" Jimin suggest.

"You are the only one who'll buy it! Okay? Now get my bag and give it to me!" Taehyung ordered still rocking the baby. Jimin run upstairs and get Taehyungs gucci bag (Of course it will never be left)

"Shh shh please stop crying." Taehyung says, he stood up and sway the baby side by side gently. Jimin run downstairs and he give the bag to Taehyung "Go get a money or my credit just go!" He yelled so stress because of the sound the baby's giving.

"Yes sir!" Jimin said and rush out the door.

"Oh baby please stop crying." When Taehyung says it the baby stops crying and bury his head to Taehyung's chest "Aww so cute." Taehyung stated and take a sit in the couch again.

Taehyung looked at the baby's doe eyes that's sparkling when there's a light. Taehyung seems lost at the baby's eyes "Baby you had a beautiful eyes." He kissed the baby's forehead and walk upstairs till he reach his room.

He put the baby down on his bed and he take a sit at the edge. The baby starts crawling till he/she reach Taehyung's lap "Dada!" The baby says 'Is that his/her first word or nah?' He ask himself but smile anyways.

Meanwhile....

"Umm...sir can I ask where is the baby's food section is?" Jimin ask blushing when he says the word baby. The pale looking man smile and says "Oh in the 3rd shelf and there's a sign labeled on the top." The pale man says and Jimin starts walking till he reach what the male says "Baby food...Baby food...baby food." Jimin state repeatedly.

When Jimin found the baby food section he hurriedly get the milk and went towards the other shelf where the pampers and bottle was settled.

When he get what he wants he run to the counter and pay the bill.

In the villa...

"Baby, you smell like poop?" Taehyung says while looking at the baby who's bitting his phone.

The door slam open revealing the wet Jimin "Oh you get everything? Good but the baby smell's like poop." Taehyung says.

Jimin nodded and proceed to his new mission which is preparing the baby's food.

"Jimin! The baby smell's like poop!" Taehyung stated while holding his nose. "Just change his diapers!" Jimin shouted back. Taehyung walk to the kitchen and get the diaper. He thought the diaper is for the dogs only cause he sees a lots of dog in the mall that wearing a diaper.

Taehyung carry the baby till they reach the bathroom and place the baby inside the sink. He take the baby's pants and take off the diaper, the smell of poop take over the lavender smell.

"That's not nice baby!" Taehyung stated playfully. He wash the baby on the sink and put on his new diaper.

"My baby is a boy!" Taehyung smiled at the child and they walk to his room.

He then search at his cabinet when Taehyung put the baby down on the carpet. Taehyung found his clothes when his a toddler. "Baby let's change your clothe yeah?" He says and walk towards the baby.

He take the baby's clothes off and put his clothes to the baby's small body. Taehyung place the baby on his lap and Jimin knock on the door "Come in." Taehyung whispered and Jimin came in and gave Taehyung the bottle "Is this for baby?" Taehyung ask. Jimin nod and left the room.

Taehyung put the bottle on the baby's mouth and kiss his forehead "I don't know what should I name you." Taehyung says rock the baby gently.

"Wait should I name you umm.... Jungkook? Yes Jungkook!" Taehyung says and kiss the baby's一Jungkook's cheeks.

The baby hold his cheeks and tap it gently while munching understandable words. Taehyung coed at the baby's cuteness "Your cute you know." He said and lay on the bed with the baby on his chest.

Taehyung grab the baby's bottle on the nightstand and put it in the baby's mouth.

Not so long ago the two fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you❤