2

(EDITED)

"Taehyung, sir please wake up." Jimin shake Taehyung gently so he wouldn't wake the baby up. Taehyung groan and hug the baby in his chest even tighter "W.....*yawn* What is it?" He ask, his eyes are still close.

"Your dad sir Jin is here, he came here at 3:00am and he didn't want to disturb your sleeping and the baby too." Jimin state and bowed to Taehyung before he walk out of the room.

Taehyung place the baby on the bed gently and tunk him in his blanket and put a pillow at the same side of the baby.

Taehyung kissed the baby's forehead and walk out of the room living the door slightly opened. He walk downstairs and greet his dad, he take a seat infront of his dad "What now papa?" Taehyung ask and gesture to Jimin that he need coffee.

"I just want to say that I will bring Jimin home and who's that baby?" Jin ask looking at Taehyung and take a sip on his tea.

"That baby....a girl sold it to me, and sure you can get Jimin." Taehyung says and Jimin came with a hot chocolate on his hand. He gave it to Tae and bowed but before he walk Taehyung spoke "Jimin go home with papa." Taehyung says, Jimin nod and walk till he reach Jin's side.

"We're going bye." Jin says and walk to the main door and slam it shot with Jimin is following beside Jin.

Taehyung and his parents are not so close to each other. They hate each other really? Taehyung is always talking back to Jin and Namjoon when he was a little.

Taehyung is alone again in his villa but not that his the only pers一vampire there he still had the baby.

Taehyung happily skip up the stairs and went to his room. He got inside seeing Jungkook sleeping peacefully made his heart melt. Jungkook had his doe eyes closed his eye lashes was resting in his cheeks and his lip in a pout and his hand was located beside his head.

Taehyung walk to the bed and sit beside the pillow that's on Jungkook side. "I'm happy Jungkook, I'm happy that you're here with me." He whispered and kiss the baby's forehead. Soon Taehyung fell asleep beside the baby.

------------

Taehyung woke up because of someone's cry. Taehyung look at his left and saw the baby crying his heart out. "Shh baby, Don't cry." Taehyung says gently and carry the baby.

The baby keeps crying all the way to the kitchen. Taehyung walk to the fridge and get the milk bottle "Here's your food baby." Taehyung says and put the milk bottle in the baby's mouth.

Taehyung walk upstairs looking for his phone, a while later he found his phone that was place in his nightstand. He grab it and he hesitantly opened it scared of burning his beautiful skin "Whoa, I thought I'm going to die." Taehyung says, he starts to googled somethings of how to take care of a baby.

While Taehyung is busy reading the things he googled, Jungkook fell asleep again in his arm. Taehyung put Jungkook down on the bed and Taehyung take a seat in his study table, he starts to write what he need. He'll going to buy it later at night.

------
When his done writing it he went downstairs and prepare a food for himself. He cooked steak and rice only and of course his one cup of pig's blood. Even though they are vampires Taehyung still loves to eat human food and he knew how to cook it either.

When Taehyung was done he walk upstairs and sit beside the baby.

I'm going to buy all you want my baby

Taehyung says and kiss the baby's forehead. Taehyung was so inlove with the child, even though they just met yesterday Taehyung thinks that when the baby left him or the baby got lost he will die at sadness.

Taehyung smile and play at his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know this story is lame I'm sorry🙃

Thank you for reading this even though the story is lame❤