11

A/N: I don't have any motivation so I was having a thought about not finishing this or  I will.
Jungkook place Taehyung on his bed bringing the blanket up till it was laying on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung was now sleeping soundly "You look like an angel Tae." Jungkook says.

Standing up but before he could even left the room Taehyung spoke "Be with me please." Jungkook turn around seing Taehyung sleeping soundly "I thought he was talking to me' Jungkook thought.

Jungkook left the room quietly.

❊❊❊

"Good morning kook." Taehyung greet Jungkook when he saw him walking down the stairs with his uniform in. Jungkook just glance at him with a cold expression "Hm." Jungkook nod he grab one toasted bread, he was about to leave when Taehyung spoke.

"Thank you for carrying me yesterday." Taehyung says smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook look at him and his going to lie if he said that he don't like the smile that Tae is giving him.

"Welcome." Jungkook replied shortly before he left for school.

Taehyung take a bite at his apple and take a sit at the kitchen counter. Taehyung knew what Jungkook done yesterday "I still love the way your touching me kook." Taehyung says smiling.

Taehyung stood up walking to his refrigerator getting his beloved bottle of blood. He take a sip and don't worry it's not a human blood it's just pigs blood.

Taehyung put the tumbler in his bag and grab it. He left the condo not forgetting to wear a hat,mask and a coat that would definitely protect him from the sun light.

Taehyung ride the elevator till it stops in the parking lot. He walk till he reach his beautiful black BMW car "Gotta hurry I'm gonna be late." He says to himself.

He opened the car door and hop in, he starts driving and stop in front of the building where he had an appointment.

"Good morning Mr Kim." The girl greeted him when he walk in, like it's his own company.

Taehyung stops at the elevator again clicking the 6th floor.

When the elevator door opened he hop out and starts walking till he sees a gigantic door. He open it walking in, there you could see all the staff and a big green screen and a camera in front "What took you so long?" His manager ask him. Taehyung smiled and bowed "I'm sorry I need to cook a breakfast for my boyfriend because he had a work today." Taehyung lied but not the 'cook' part because he really is cook for Jungkook.

His maneger nod and gestures him to proceed in his dressing room for him to change his clothes and put a make up on.

Taehyung walk inside his dressing room seing all the clothes,bags and shoes he needs to wear for today. So y'all are confused at why Taehyung is calling Jungkook his boyfriend so here's the explanation!

Taehyung lied because he don't want to say to all that he had a boy who's living with him since the boy/Jungkook was a baby. Taehyung was afraid to get judge because when the time comes him and Jungkook became boyfriends (😶) his fans would judge him.

When Taehyung already wore his clothes he walk out. Walking like a super model he is "You really look stunning at that clothes Tae." Taeyong compliment him, Taehyung just smiled, even deep inside he really want to chop Taeyong because his partner which is Taeyong is being so clingy these days and the two Tae had been ship to each other and Taehyung is mad about that but he can't be mad because his going to be fired if he did.