08. loki>thor

When you really think about it, we're all just tiny specks that mean absolutely nothing in a universe full of things probably so much better. Well that's what Fiona's outlook on life had previously always been.

It was always 'why do anything when it doesn't make a difference in anyone's life?' However years later she's come to the conclusion that it really does matter, more than you would think. Making music has been Fiona's safe place since she was a kid, the difference now is that she has the power to change peoples lives or perspective on certain things.

She is known by most to be a bubbly ball of happiness, but behind closed doors, that's not the case. There's only a few people who know the full story of Fiona's past, why her father left and what happened after. Those people being her best friends Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Indigo and her family.

Currently its 10pm and Fiona is sitting on her balcony being over washed with a tidal wave of sadness. It's crazy how someone can have a socially active day with friends but as soon as they're alone, everything goes blank. They feel sad, empty and the worse part is, sometimes they don't even know why.

The chime of a text message knocked her out of her emotional state as she looked down at her phone. Her friends were all coming over to cheer her up, and were alerting her that they're pulling up to her house now with stacks of shitty food to stash on.

"No fuck off you puny Thor ass kisser" Fiona comments, swatting Luke's hand away from the popcorn bowl.

"Loki is literally the bad guy Fi! You're supposed to like the good guy!" He responds, attempting to make a point, however Fiona wouldn't dare to switch lanes. Loki has her heart.

"Well maybe I don't wanna do what I'm supposed to." She tells him with a faint smile.

"Oh my god will you two stop arguing and just agree that both characters are equally badass!" Ashton aggressively states with agreeing nods from the rest of the group. Fiona will admit that maybe her and Luke were slightly annoying, they always had managed to pick something unnecessary to argue about while watching movies.

A relieved "thank you" was added from Ashton who was pleased that they had finally shut up.

However, Michael and Fiona being the marvel nerds they are, know most lines in the movie which has now lead them to say them along with the characters.

Which also lead to a great amount of annoyance and shushing from the other four friends.

"Loki hand over the teseract or I'll destroy it." Michael dramatically says with Thor.

"You can't!" Fiona responds. "There is not stopping it."

"For fucks sake, please shut up!" Calum yells "please!" he finishes, earning giggles from the two dorks and a smiling Luke. Luke loves the sound of Fiona's laugh, it always makes him smile but he'd never admit it.

Just like how Fiona would never admit that when she randomly announces having staring competitions, was just to stare into Luke's ocean eyes which she loved dearly. Her cover was always 'it's a good bonding experience and an important key to friendship'.

That was a big load of bullshit.

It was a typical Friday night with the group of friends. Each week they'd choose a night to have a movie marathon, last week being the Star Wars originals, this week being all the avengers movies.

Halfway through the second movie, Fiona could feel her eyes getting tired, opening and closing trying to stay in focus of the movie. After minutes of fighting to stay awake, she failed. Her head leaning on Luke's chest as light snores came out of her mouth.

Brushing his hands through her hair, Luke tried to maintain his focus on the movie but with a girl that beautiful right in front of him, he couldn't help but admire her features.

"uh earth to Luke?Hello?"

The snapping of indigos fingers, caused him to get out of his trance and look up at the rest of the group who's eyes were all on him.

"Bruh, you're so whipped." Michael remarked.

"Wh-what no im not."

A small fit of quiet laughter erupted amongst the four friends. "Shhh guys fi's asleep." Luke warned them, holding the exhausted girl to his chest.

"Look I know we said we believed you guys that you didn't have a thing going on, but now I can honestly see you guys dating." Indigo whispers as the boys silently agreed. The truth is, the boys have wanted them to get together since the moment they met when they were teenagers.

"Oh shut up, we're just friends."

"Yeh okay buddy and I'm dating Megan Fox." Calum jokes as he lightly hits Luke's shoulder, earning a glare from the blonde.

"What? I'm just saying, you two would be cute together. You practically drool over her when she does the most minor things." Calum continues with his reasoning.

"Whatever guys." luke responds as they focus back on the movie.

But it wasn't 'whatever'. Luke has just come to the conclusion that he is in love with Fiona DeLeón and he has absolutely no idea what to do.

••••••••••••
oohhhh shet balls

yoo so 5sos rescheduled my concert to March 2021 and it feels so long away:((