#1 - Where Am I (1)

This Book Rated +18

~Contains~
Boy love
Harem
Mpreg
Cock
And
Dick
A
Lot
Of
It

But sometimes author like to cockblocked so please be patient

🍑<( ̄︶ ̄)>💛💙🖤

And lastly, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Chapter 1 ~

A cold steely matter gently pushed on top of my right chest, just above my rib cage, where the beating heart was located. The smell of a strange remedy swift through my nose and hit my sense of smell like an uninvited guest, forced me to open my eyes in revulsion as the stench invaded my mouth.

"AHhh!!!"

Loud cries came out of me when the bitter taste flooded my mouth, my tiny hands scraped the bitter taste out in a flash and those made a muddily wet mess on my clothes.

"Heh! Aahh!!"

"Wait, what the fuck!?"

The word that should have come out is replaced by loud cries instead, my eyes wandered around only to see an unrecognized bunch of faces, and at that moment I went silent.

"Wait a minute, just a while ago, I'm sleeping on my bed, didn't I?"

The voices of both men and women echo through the whole room, a couple of sobs and laugh mixed up with each other, their cries sound rough yet weak, calling a name that I never heard before. Suddenly an agonizing thirst surges up from my stomach and tears my sanity, all my limbs feel heavy and it's hard to breathe.

"Someone help me!"

"Young prince Lunarvi, is awake, call Archduke Julius, and send a message to the King of this good news!"

"Yes, maid Han"

The women surrounding me dressed in black and white resemble those maid outfits in a late 80 movie. Several of them leave in a hurry, the loud friction of their heels against the floor made me lose my sanity even more.

"Hera prepare the young prince change of clothes"

The voice that belongs to the one called maid Han is moving closer to my side, she unbuttoned my wet shirt, and takes off my cloth, she wipes the strange fluid from the corner of my mouth, down to my neck, and to my stomach.

"Nyo!! ahn nyo!"

"Hold up lady, hands off"

"This is embarrassing

My throat hurts so fucking much when I try to stop this lady with my cries, I can't kick her hand away, just lay there lifelessly as I suck up all the pain and shame.

After some time, I gave up, exhausted, and let her do what needs to be done as quickly as possible. It seems like I jump back in time and into this small body that can't even talk. How can this even happen?

Strange thoughts filled my head, everything is too absurd for me to process. My eyes wander to the carved ceiling ornamented with golds and red-colored gems, a room that screams WEALTHY. 

"This doesn't even make sense, how can this even happen?"

"Is this body swap?"

"Why in this body?"