#16 - A New World (3)

⚠️ Warnin️g!!! ⚠️
Contains mature content
well you guys probably waiting for this

"Carl, say my name"

I stop him from reading the seven seas storybook, he looks confused as to why I asked him to call me.

"Arvi, what happens?"

"I will believe and put all my trust in you"

My existence has been written over by Esme and Damon, I'm now a slave that is bound to a contract with my master, killing him might be the only option I can think of. If only I can kill my own master with my own hand, I probably would have done it since long time ago in his sleep.

"Be a fine man, no, be brilliant and get me out of here"

I desperately cling my hand to his blouse, my eyes hooked on him like an anchor gawking at his heart. I'm at the end of my wits, the collar on my neck makes me unable to use all of my magic, in some way or another he needs to free me from it.

"..."

"No more fairytales and promises, I need you to work for my trust"

He is still intoxicated by me, I gave him my nectar whenever I can and now his entire being is mine to make us for, I know he would do anything that I ask him. I'll use you however I can like how your father uses me to his advantage. No hard feeling but I don't have time to waste idling waiting for the time Damon sells my body to the masses of filthy old men.

"They will sell me"

I told him all about the thing that Damon would do to me, the poor boy turn as pale as a corpse hearing it. His father's sweet talks and promises to him were all lies, I'm not here to be his friend, he is just waiting for me to fruition and sold my body off. Tears come down my face as I beg for him to help me free this place.

"I know now that I cannot get away from this place without your help"

his mouth agape as he sees me wailing on my knees, sympathy and anger shown on his eyes but there is no way he would understand me, the life I've been living.

"What should I do, Arvi?" he said, holding my face on his hand. his eyes pierce mine.

"I got him now!"

"Be stronger" I said clenching my nail even harder on his blouse. 

"And then kill your father!"

"Stronger than your dad, than me, and anyone else"

"Will you promise me that?"

"... Yes, I promise"

***

I woke up and lean my head on the comfy pillow, like always I stared at the young master's sleeping face, tracing the line of every inch of perfection that was drawn by God. He looks so angelic compared to me. His eyes twitch and reveal a majestic glimmering gold color. So many things have changed these past years, for instance, now I sleep in Carl's room, and we grow strangely attached to one another like one to a lover, Carl is the reason that Damon didn't put me in that fucking brothel when I come of age, now I reach 17 and Carl is a handsome 20-year bachelor. 

"Arvi, morning"

"Morning, Carl"

His voice that called my name was so sweet like honey, reverberating through my bones as he slides his arm around my waist, hugs me like I'm precious, and kiss the side of my head. After his growth spurt, he became so blindingly handsome, his long platinum hair now cut short, adding more to his manliness. When our eyes meet, I can feel my heart melting in a second, and his golden eyes shone so brightly like the sun, the fire in those eyes can make any girl and boy crawl to his feet right away.