Chapter 4

Max's POV

School is finally over and its finally the weekend! El and I went to Starcourt to go shopping. "So where do you wanna go first?" I asked. "Uh I don't know" El said. "Ooh come, I have an idea!" I said. We ran holding hands which made me blush a little and we basically went in every store to try clothes on and it was so amazing being with El. After we went shopping we went to Scoops Ahoy to get some ice cream. "Hey, Steve!" I said. "Oh hey  Max...El" Steve said. We ordered our ice cream and went in a booth to wait. "So where are we having our sleepover?" El asked. "Maybe yours? Since my house is a disaster." I said. "Oh okay, sure" El said. "Girls, your ice cream are ready!" Steve said and handed us our ice cream. "Hey, dingus. I counted our tips and it looks like I got more than you!" a new girl said at the back. "Uh Steve, who is she?" El asked. "Oh uh that's Robin, she's my new co-worker so yeah" Steve said. "Is that your children, Steve?" Robin asked. "Shut up, Robin" Steve said. "So uh we gotta go, Steve. See you later!" I said. "Oh okay bye, girls!" Steve said. We ate our ice cream on the way to her home which is a little cabin in the woods. It looks cute and small but I bet its comfortable. "Come in" El said. "Thanks" I said. We got in and I looked around. "Do you wanna do something?" El asked. "You wanna play Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Okay, let's go to my room" El said. We went in her room and I decided to start the game. "El, Truth or Dare?" I asked her. "I'll pick Truth" She replied. I was thinking for a question to ask her but something just came out of my mouth. "Why did you kiss me earlier?" I said without thinking. My cheeks went red because I was thinking the scene earlier and I was so embarrassed that question just came out of my mouth. "You see, Max. It's because I..." El said shyly. "You what, El?" I asked her. "I LIKE YOU!" She immediately spits out with her cheeks turning red. Good thing Hopper isn't here. "Oh well uh that's-" I got cut off by her lips on mine. I immediately kissed back until we heard the door open......

Sorry for ruining this moment😅
Who do you think opened the door?
Love ya all❤