Chapter 5

El's POV

I kissed her and her lips was so soft that I just wanted to kiss it everyday but we get disturbed by the door opening wide. "Hey, El. I'm back-" a familiar voice said. We immediately pulled away embarrassed that Hopper saw us kissing. "Oh shoot, I'm sorry..." Hopper said as he closed the door behind him. "That's embarrassing that we got caught kissing by your dad." Max said. "Yeah..." I said. "Should we go check on him?" Max asked. "I'll check on him, stay here" I said. "Okay, good luck" Max said before I went out the door and I saw Hopper sitting in the couch thinking deeply. "Uh hey dad...." I said. "Hey, El..." Hopper said. "Listen, kid. I'm not mad at you. I was shocked to see that you know, I just didn't expect it. Don't worry I will support you" Hopper said with a smile on his face. "Really, dad?" El asked. "Of course, kid" Hopper said. I went up to him and hugged him tightly and said "I love you so much, dad! Your the best dad I've ever had" I said. "Aww thanks, kid, I love you too" Hopper said. "I'll just leave you and your girlfriend" He said with a smirk. "Dad!" I said. He left so that me and Max will have space. I went in my room to see Max biting on her nails and I saw her leg shaking. "Max, you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm just worried about your dad" Max said. "It's nothing, he said he supported us! " I said all excited. "Really?" Max said. "I hope my step-dad is like that" She continued with a frown. "I'm sorry, Max. I promise everything will be okay" I said to her. "Thanks, El. Your the best. Max said. "Also what are we now?" "Let's see. I think we are Girlfriends"

Max's POV

"Let's see. I think we are Girlfriends" El said. That sentence made my jaw drop all the way to the floor. I felt butterflies in my stomach. We only met like a week ago and now we are together. I kissed her and thankfully she kissed back. "I love you, El" I said pulling away. "Aww. I love you too, Max" El said. I kissed her again. We had a make out but we pulled away cause we had no breath. We spent the night talking and all that and then we slept cuddling. I woke up and saw her gone. I went out of her room and I saw her making breakfast. "Oh hey, Max" She said. "Hey, El" I said. "What time is it?" "It's almost 8am, why?" She asked. I completely forgot that I have to go back before 8am. "I have to go back home, El" I said in a hurry. "Wait, Max!" El shouted but I just ran to my house cause I'll be dead if I don't make it in time. I arrived thankfully before 8am. "Hey, Maxine!" Neil shouted. "What is it?" I asked. "Where we you last night?" He asked. "I went to a sleepover. Didn't I told you?" I said. "Yeah yeah whatever" He said. I went to my room and slept. I woke up to screaming. I walked out and I saw fire.

Sorry this was a short chapter. Leave suggestions in the comments! Love you all!❤