0.2

I quickly grabbed my coat and rushed outside, the blonde boy scurrying behind me. I got into the car and he followed into the passanger seat, I turned on the radio and immediatley All Time Low started to play.

He was a rather shy guy but he managed to tell me where he lived and it was farther than I expected so this was bound to be a long and awkward car ride.

"I'm Luke" the boy says and I smile "I'm Zoe" I say and he nods "you're cupcakes are really good" he babbles and I laugh "Nala makes them" "oh" was all he said. "I make new flavors and experiment with them" I explain and he nods in understandment.

"Why did your friends leave you?" I ask him out of curiosity and he laughs "I dont know, they're assholes" he shrugs "We're more like brothers" he said and I smile "that's cute" I say and he huffs "that's not cute, that's punk rock" he replies making me laugh aloud.

We drove for what seemed like forever and we talked as we did, I learned a lot about him in that short period of time but it wasnt enough. I was still intrigued by him, fascinated by his different taste in things and his love of cupcakes.

As if things werent awkward enough, turns out someone had an accident and caused a bit of traffic. We talked a bit more when Fall Out Boy, as if on cue we both turned our heads to look at each other and bobbed our heads to the music.

We might have just met today but Luke made me feel as if we knew each other for years and it was a really comforting feeling.

When the song ended we both laughed at our stupidity and soon enough we reached his house.

His house was a good size as it should be to have contained 4 messy and loud boys but surprisingly the front yard was neat with a few flowers here and there.

"This is it" he says "uh thank you" he mumbles playing around with his fingers "it's no problem" I tell him before he slowly got out the car and quietly mumbled an apology.

as soon as he got into the house I then drove away and towards my practically second home, I rang the doorbell and Lea greeted me before Nala dragged me in.

Lea and Nala have been roommates since their last year of high school and to be completely honest they both were always mistaken as sisters.

Lea was a nice girl but she was quite... vain.
She could easily spend hours and be late for an event just to perfect her makeup or hair, she looked at the mirror whenever there was an opportunity but I don't blame her because she was the definition of gorgeous.

"see ya guys, I'm going to Harry's for the night" Lea called before leaving the house, "something is really fishy about Harry" Nala says to me before shaking her head and plopping down on the couch beside me.

" but anyways" Nala grinned chewing some gum "tell me everything" and so I did, I told her all about the ride I gave Luke and how cute he looked.

~~~

guess who's back back back.
BACK AGAIN GAIN GAIN.
love ya guys :) thanks for supporting this story <3