Chapter 21 Part 2

I leaned on the door breathing hard.

What the hell did I do?!

I touched my lips, I... liked it.

His skin felt smooth and... I shook my head.

Stop Y/n! You're acting like a pervert!

I looked at myself, I need to change too...

"Y/n?"

I jumped hearing Ava. She was with Rhys, Leif, Noi, and Asch. I looked away embarrassed, "I- Uh- I'm going to change."

I quickly rushed to the bedroom to change out of the wet clothing.

~~~

Saturday came upon us very quickly but Pierce and I were awkward around each other ever since the bath. Ava noticed the change and tried to confront us about it but we'd always avoid talking. Now, we are finally at the carnival.

Ava laughed excitedly, "The carnival! Oh my god, I remember when our dads would bring us here when we were little... This is going to be so fun! I-"

Ava stopped hearing a buzz come from both of our phones. Ava mumbled, "Lorelai."

I looked at the message:

Hey! I don't know if you guys are going to the fall festival or not but if you are, I wanted to let you know that we're going to be running late. Bad traffic. Hope to see you there!

I sighed, "And she's the one who asked us to come."

Ava squeal excitedly, "Oh well! That means we can do fun things together!"

Asch asked, "Uh... what do we do exactly?"

"Well first, I have to get you guys tickets. Wait here, come with me Y/n! I need your money."

I gave her a look, "Of course you do."

~~~

"Balloons!"

"Ava-"

Ava already rushed off before I could say anything. I smiled watching her and held up the tickets, "Let's go."

Ava rushed back, "Look! It's a balloon!"

Rhys asked, "Do you eat it?"

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Why do you guys always want to eat new things when you see them?"

Pierce asked, "Why do humans make things look delicious."

My heart started pounding hearing him talk.

How did he make that question sound so sexy?!

My goodness, there is something wrong with my head...

Did I actually turn into a pervert?

I should go to a mental hospital...

Ava laughed, "I mean, you're not wrong... Anyways, follow me. I want to show you everything the festival has to offer!"

I smiled to myself, oh boy.

Another short chapter sorry!

~LadyFrogFic