Phone calls

"Hi" I sighed

"Sqaishey, I'm sorry about.." Stampy began but I cut him off

"Your girlfriend" I said angrily

"Sqaishey, she's my ex! she just won't leave me alone! I'm sorry!" Stampy cried.

"Stampy, I'm sorry... I just thought you'd lied to me" I sighed.

"But what would it matter anyway? we're best friends" he said seeming a bit annoyed

"I... I... " I stuttered, struggling for words "yeah.. we are best friends... but... I just though.... friends don't lie... and I thought... you'd lied"

"Ok, I'm sorry" Stampy said

"I have to go..." I said quickly

"NO.. DON'T" Shouted Stampy before I hung up. I sighed and flopped back onto my bed.

STAMPY'S POV

I didn't want Sqaishey to go because I just wanted a friend chat. But she just hung up.

I sighed. I didn't want to bother her so I didn't text her or anything.

We were doing well, I was going to try and catch her and kiss her or something but no! I hate Melanie so much! She just ruins everything!!

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I answered it with anger... because I had been thinking of Melanie.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!" I shouted.

"oh... I.... I.... was going to say why didn't you want me... to hang up?" Sqaishey asked nervously.

"I'm sorry!! I was just thinking about Melanie and about how she always ruins things!!" I sighed feeling like I wanted to cry

"It's okay but why didn't you want me to hang up?" She questioned

"I just wanted a chat... a friend chat like we had before today" I replied

"Okay, well we can now" she said happily.

We had a proper friends chat. After that I was almost convinced she didn't love me. 

But I would try... I was going to ask her if she wanted to go on holiday and I would tell her their. 

It's about four weeks until Christmas and I want to take her on holiday for Christmas!

I have to ask her...