Normal Day

I watched as all the kids surrounded me, backing me up against a wall. Tears filled my eyes aching to escape. Jack,the leader of the group, stepped up to me. He pointed at me with his finger touching my chest. The group of kids piled onto me clawing off my clothes leaving only my white underwear. Jack walked closer to me observing my white pale skin. He touched my face looking for any sign of perfectness. The thing was Jack, and the rest of the school counted me as a perfect person. Being perfect was a curse because you made imperfect people hate you. They thought that you should be punished for being better than everybody. I looked down at my beautiful skin letting a tear fall from my face. Jack punched me in my chest making me gasp for air. I looked down at my chest to see a bruise had already formed. As i looked back up at him he punched me in my face making my lip start to bleed. I tried to escape Jacks fury, but kids kept pushing me back into the circle where i would die.
I fell to the floor as Jack had punched me in my eye again. I rolled into a ball blocking Jacks kicks to my stomach. I heard Jack order some kids to pick me up and pin me to the wall. They followed his orders pinning me to the raged wall.
"Hold him still!! I heard Jack yell.
I closed my eyes bracing my self for the pain. He punched me in my stomach repeatedly. I kicked my legs painting my body purple with bruises. He was the brush and i was his canvass and he was getting messy. I flinched as i felt him bite my calves. Suddenly, i felt multiple bites and punches on my body. I realized he ordered some kids to paint. It felt like a million kids were on my body torturing my once beautiful skin. After a few minuets i heard a whip crack onto my chest causing me to scream. I felt the whip hit my body again making me fall to my knees.
"Pick him back up!" I heard Jack say. A few kids picked me back up, then pinning me to the wall. Jack soon brought out the bat beating me. He hit my in my groin causing me cry out in pain. He started beating my stomach, then back. Soon he had covered his entire canvass in purple paint. In the distance i heard the school bell. I saw all the kids rush to the front of the school, some jumping into cars. I got to my feet realizing he left my clothes. I grabbed them putting them on over my purple body. They were torn all different kinds of ways. Someone had stolen my bag, so i walked home with one shoe on. I walked with a limp until i finally got home. I opened the door smelling the odor of liquor, and smoke. At that time i knew that my mother way home, and she had brought Satin with her.