The Death Of The Man In Purple

This is a shout out to my new follower, and fnafs fan. Please hope all of you like, especially you Elizabeth. Please be listening to fnafs music while reading. And this chapter is rated R so don't read if your young. Get ready for pleasure. 😝😝

I walked into the dark room closing my eyes and mouth trying not to let any smoke in. I covered my ears trying not to hear my mother work. I hatted when she worked from home. I remember one time one of her customers walked in on me while i was in the bathroom. I walked to my room passing my mothers bed room. I slammed my door letting my mother know i was home. I limped over to my bed plotting my body one the memory foam mattress. I must say i hate my mothers job as a prostitute, but it pays well. I stared at my celling wondering about life. Wy does it have to be so unfair? Why must i get tortured everyday, and then come home to my mother. I starred at my celling for another few minutes, until i heard faint voices outside my door. I heard my mother talking to the guy, then slamming the front door shut after he stepped out. I sat up as i heard the tap of my mothers feet on the ground getting closer. She opened the door showing her lace sex outfit. My mother was a beautiful woman, who didn't look a day over twenty. She would have made me drool if i wasn't attracted to guys.
"So Vincent. How was school? Did you happen to grow a pair of balls today?" asked my mother waltzing her way over to the edge of my bed, and slightly laughing.
I half smiled at her rude question pretending it was funny.
My day was great mom. I got beat again as usual, but its always fun to get tortured for being me. I said sarcastically, while crossing my arms.
She looked down at me with dead eyes. She walked over, then sat down on my bed.
"Son do you know why you get tortured at school everyday? you get punished for being a perfect being. From your beautiful black hair down to your tanned feet. People hate being reminded of how they are so impure. That is why people hate you." she said while rubbing my leg trying to comfort me. Tears started to fall from my eyes landing on my bed sheets. My mother looked at me with sad eyes.
"Vincent i will give you anything in life you need, but i will never love you. You are a disgrace to life." said my mother while rising from my bed then walking out of my room.
I looked down at my bed, tears not daring to peak out of my eye. I starred down looking like i had just been punched in the stomach, but the truth is i had just been punched in the stomach. I had been punched by the cold hard truth of life. I looked up with an emotionless expression. I rolled off the bed planting my feet on the cold hard floor. I stood up from the bed, and walked over to my underwear drawer. I pulled it open looking down inside to find a clean dagger. I reached into the drawer and pulled it out. The blade glowed with clarity as i starred at it thinking of all the times i was tortured for being my self. A little tear managed to escape my eye rolling down my cheek onto the blade of the dagger. I put the dagger to my wrist pressing down hard, until blood emerged from purple wrist. I smiled at the sight of blood continuing to mark my purple body, until my body was covered with spots of blood. I walked over to my bathroom, and stepped in. I stripped my body of any cloth, and slipped into the bathtub. Blood began to fill the tub, until my entire body was soaking in blood. I began to feel dizzy as my skin started to turn lilac purple. I shut my eyes one last rime before my body was completely drained of blood. The last thing remember was smiling as my eyes closed for the last time, then i blacked out soaking in a tub of my own blood.