Chapter 6

^^^ @ beyonce all I need is one little crumb 😫🤲🏽

A/N: Sooo ya girl was struggling to get these chapters together, I don't know how y'all consistent authors do it. I have the utmost respect. But anyways, thank y'all for waiting and reading 🙏🏽

Excuse any errors and enjoy 💛

Sun, Feb 16
Houston, TX
1:45pm

Sun, Feb 16Houston, TX1:45pm

   Buzzing sounds of city, mixed with light chatter pervaded the air. The heat had calmed down today, leaving a warm, comfortable temperature in its absence. A soft breeze wafted about, the distinct scent of coffee and savory food carried along with it. The aroma filled Beyoncé's nose causing her to release a gentle sigh.

   She had enjoyed New York, being that there was a certain beauty in the bustle that came with the city. But in her eyes, it didn't compare to her dear sweet Texas. She could feel the love emanating from her hometown before she had even officially touched down; something she never really found in her time in the big apple.

   The blonde always had an underlying feeling that something was missing there, even though she couldn't be more grateful for the city's part in welcoming her into her medical passion. But the feeling came from the void that Shawn was never really around to fill. Or the hard time she had trying to come across a genuine connection; with the exception of Nicki, of course. Perhaps there was an emptiness from missing her family so deeply. For all she knew, it could've been a huge melting pot of all those things combined. Whatever the case, Beyoncé was glad she was back home now to reconcile the hollowness she'd accrued there. 

   Part of her reconciliation included her current whereabouts. She'd finally made plans to hang out with her baby sister since her family's big reunion, from when she had first came home. Solange was one of the main people she'd been excited to see upon her arrival; the two had really only kept in contact through numerous lengthy FaceTimes. Occasionally, her sister would visit her in New York and cure her homesickness, which would always make it that much more heartbreaking whenever she had to leave.