Chapter 7

Continued...

   When Beyoncé answered the door, the Barbadian had to refrain from shouting to the Holy Ghost. Because just like always, her ass looked good enough to eat. She shook her head in disbelief, deciding to keep her inappropriate thoughts inside, so as not to embarrass the woman like she had requested.

   "Hey beautiful." Robyn greeted as she leaned in to hug the woman, "I thought yuh was gon' let mi kno when yuh made it 'ome, you wan' tryn tuh skip out on mi, were you?"

   Beyoncé grinned, despite her plan to just act indifferent towards the girl in order to put up a front in the presence of her company, she couldn't help but to melt into the mechanic's strong embrace.

   "Of course not, suga. I was just giving my girls here a tour." Beyonce released from the hug to allow her to step inside. It wasn't a total lie, but she would just keep the mini anxiety attack she'd had to herself. From the light hints of cannabis clinging to her shirt, she concluded that maybe the girl had to be just as nervous as her.

   Nicki sauntered over, looking the girl up and down, "finally Giselle damn, I was wondering when you was gon' introduce me to this fine specimen. How you doin, Zaddy?"

   Beyoncé shook her head, "suga this is Nicki-"

   "But I'll go by whatever name you want me to."

   Robyn chuckled at the forwardness, but kept it cordial out of respect for her wife, "It's nice tuh meet you Nicki. I'm Robyn."

   "Rob-, now Beyoncé I know you ain't pay this random lil girl to try and convince us you ain't got a sugar daddy. What's yo real name, baby?"

   The Bajan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before she remembered the blonde's earlier text. She burst out into giggles.

   "Yo, you was serious? Dey really tink I'm some old ass nigga, huh?" She questioned before insisting that she was truly the real Robyn.

   The Texan nodded, "I tried to tell you."

   Nicki's mouth fell open in disbelief, "wow so you really done started batting for the other team BB? She bout fine as hell, now I can see why you been out here flickin' the bean. It all makes perfect sense."

   Beyoncé went to respond to that asinine assumption when Solange made her presence known.

   "Girl I go to the bathroom for two minutes and y'all out here talking bout coochies agai-, oh hello."

   "Oh my God, not again." The doctor mumbled as Robyn chuckled, subtly rubbing a comforting hand on her lower back to let her know it was okay.

   Like she said, this kind of attention was nothing new. She didn't bat an eyelash at the behavior anymore since she knew exactly what she wanted in a woman. And also that most people were not mature enough to keep up with her. But Beyoncé on the other hand, was an entirely different story.

   "Ow a you, miss..?"

   "S-Solange, I'm Solange." The young mother stuttered out.

   "Robyn, this is my sister and Nicki here is my best friend but sure might as well be my sister too." The blonde clarified.

   "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Nicki and S-Solange." Robyn smiled cheekily.

   Nicki brought a hand to her mouth and giggled at the teen's mocking. She turned to see Solonge's reaction and noticed the woman's face turning pink.