Chapter 9

Continued...

When everyone had gotten their responsibilities out of the way, they made their way back to each other. After Robyn had begged and pleaded, Beyoncé had no choice but to relinquished the keys to the Benz over to the Bajan; just this once. The argument that eventually won her over being that it was her birthday, so it was only right to let her drive the luxury vehicle. And so far, the woman was enjoying her decision, as the young adult expertly whipped the car like she had secretly taken up street racing in her spare time.

   She was casually laid back, with one hand languidly hanging over the wheel to adjust it every so often, the other draped over the blonde's passenger seat. Since the car was only a two-seater, Beyoncé was volunteered to sit Rajad on her lap, claiming she didn't mind one bit, with the theme park being only about 20 minutes away.
Though, the unusual placement made for an amusing trip, as the boy's energetic conversation distracted her from any discomfort she may have felt from holding him. 

   When they finally pulled into the expansive parking lot, Rajad was the first one out. He jumped around excitedly, demanding the "slow pokes" to pick up their pace.

   "I may be a slow poke but at least I'm tall enough to get on de rides." Robyn teased, making her brother pout.

   The blonde took one look at that face and stepped in to defend the boy, "Aww don't listen to that meanie, we both know you're tall enough, right lil man?"

   Rajad yelled his agreement before taking off towards the long line at the entrance. The adults chuckled as the were left to trail in his footsteps. The line stretched pretty far, causing Robyn to huff in annoyance; her baby brother not too far behind.

   But to her surprise, the doctor continued passed the extensive row of people, making her way to a second line which contained significantly less traffic. When they got to the ticket booth, Beyoncé simply held her iPhone up to the attendant.

   "We've already purchased a FastPass." She offered.

   Robyn stood perplexed, "an' when was dis?"

   She questioned, not at all remembering them even discussing the tickets mentioned. The blonde turned to her, only offering a sly wink in response. Which had the young adult feeling the need to fan herself.

   Robyn looked her up and down, "all dese expensive ass surprises gal, lemme find out yuh really tryn tuh be mi suga mama instead."

   "You are so dumb, I'm not even bouta entertain you."

   After the associate confirmed their pass and scanned them in, he directed them to a nearby gate that would allow them access to the park. They followed his instruction, excitement bubbling in each of their stomachs as all the attractions came into view.

   "Only ting dumb around hea is de head, behbey." Robyn bit her lip.

   Beyoncé gasped and covered a confused Rajad's ears, looking around to see if anyone else had  heard her, "Robyn, there are children present!"

   "So? Dis lil nigga gon' learn who yuh daddy is tuhday, flirtin' wit what's mine an' shit." The fresh adult mumbled, calling her brother out.

   "That's it. Let's go Rajad, your sister's bein' nasty." She took the boy's hand and sped up to leave Robyn in the dust.

   "Wait up, bae! I was jus statin' facts!"

~~~~~

   "Wow I haven't been here in years," Beyoncé thought aloud, "everything's so different now."