22

Because I'm nice :p
________________________

Changbin moved his hand down but Felix stopped him. Changbin looked at him with a raised brow. "My...ankle hurts. Can you get me a brace?" Felix asks with a tiny smile. Changbin gave one back and kissed him, squeezing his thigh. "Yeah. Is it in the bathroom closet?" He asks and Felix nodded his head.

Changbin kissed him again and got up, walking over to the bathroom. Felix sat up and winced at the pain in his ankle. He looked and frowns as he saw it was getting swollen. "Last time I ever wear heels," He mumbles. Changbin walks back out and kissed Felix to get his attention. Changbin puts on the brace and looks at Felix who nods his head.

Felix pulled him onto the bed and straddled his waist, leaning down. He turns his head and placed a tiny kiss on his neck, Changbin shivering but exhaling when Felix continued to leave kisses around his neck. He allowed the younger to continue only because he wanted to see what the male would do.

Felix glanced up at Changbin before gently biting down on his neck, the male groaning. Felix ran his tongue over the skin he had between his teeth and Changbin gripped his thighs. He gently sucked on that spot and smiles internally at the reaction he got from Changbin. He continued until he was satisfied. He pulled away and looked at the hickey he made before he looked at Changbin whose eyes were closed, his breathing somewhat heavy.

Changbin opened his eyes and looked at Felix who had a tiny smile on his face. "Is someone better?" Changbin asks as he rolled Felix onto the bed. "No..." Felix says and Changbin chuckles as he kissed down his neck. Felix inhales as Changbin moved his hands down. He untucked the shirt and moved his hand under it.

Felix lets out a little whine as the male pressed down on his stomach with a moan following when Changbin sucked on a spot on his neck. Felix gently tugged on the male's hair when the male started to suck more around his neck. He pulled away and looked at the male's neck and he smirks.

He slowly unbuttoned the male's blouse as he kissed the boy again. He sat Felix up a tiny bit and slipped the shirt off, tossing it onto the floor. He pulled away and slipped off his shirt, chuckling as Felix roamed his hands around his chest and arms. Changbin leaned down and kissed him which caught Felix's attention.

Felix squeezed Changbin's arm when he felt his boyfriend's hand move to his lower body, rubbing his thigh. Felix pulled away and bit his bottom lip, Changbin chuckling as he moved his kissed down his neck and chest. Felix gripped Changbin's hair as the male started to suck on his stomach. Changbin looked at Felix who was already a mess; cheeks flustered, neck littered with hickeys, eyes closed.

Changbin chuckles and hooks his finger's onto Felix's belt loops. Felix opened his eyes as he looks at the male. Changbin raised a brow and Felix blushed and nodded his head. Changbin unbuttoned the boy's pants and slowly pulled them down, his eyes widening.

"Babydoll..."

Felix grew a stronger color on his cheeks at his boyfriend's comment and the male traced the underwater he had on. Changbin pulled his pants all the way off and tossed them onto the floor. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on his thigh.

"A-Ah, hyung," Felix says with a tiny moan following as well as a whine. Changbin chuckles and only made one hickey before pushing up to look at him. Felix pulled Changbin into a tiny kiss and whines as he felt Changbin teasingly tug with the waistband of his underwear. He looked at Felix who was blushing more but nodded his head.

Changbin slowly pulled them down and chuckles as Felix gave a whine at him being slow. "Patience, baby," Changbin whispers and kissed behind his ear before pulling them all the way off. He lets them fall onto the floor and he looked at Felix. Changbin got up and walked over to his bag, bringing it over and setting it down. He opened it and took out two things before getting back on the bed, running his hands up and down his thighs.